Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
They booed our players in that game when a few fans were let in and they weirdly went against type and kicked fuck out of our lads, escaped at least one nailed on red card on Laporte that was much worse than offences our boys had been sent off previously.
Think it might have been a BT game? Them cunts loved it
Nice place is Brighton, but fans are twats. I know a Brighton fan who is one of the rare good guys that support them and he won’t go to games much now as he says the fanbase is full of deluded twats.

It’s not just Brighton but imho I think as fans, even in our own forum, we need to stop acting like rags or dippers. And Arsenal fans aren’t much better. You all know what kind of behaviour I’m talking about.
We are no bigger or have more or less history. We are City. And very fortunate our club is well run and can afford to buy good players and educate talented youngsters.

It’s not just Brighton but imho I think as fans, even in our own forum, we need to stop acting like rags or dippers. And Arsenal fans aren’t much better. You all know what kind of behaviour I’m talking about.
We are no bigger or have more or less history. We are City. And very fortunate our club is well run and can afford to buy good players and educate talented youngsters.

"We'll buy your club and burn it down"

That used to rile the away fans.

Every club is a selling club.
Not sure we are as a rule. In terms of first choice players anyway.
Who did we sell from our best team who we would rather have kept? Maybe Tevez and Leroy?
Not bad over a decade
The cult sold Torres, Suarez, Coutinho, Mane
The odd lot sold Staam, Beckham, Ronaldo. Pogba for bobbins and bought him back for £80m. Then lost him again

They should stop rehashing lazy tropes then
These ‘one away game in their life”’ tourists who rock up and sing ‘where were you when you were shit’ really don’t know their football

Rather do business over the 10 weeks it's open nothing more than loads of blues moaning we don't sign anyone on the last day yet they want it all done early

C8ty will be happy with what's going on & they are obviously going to play the long game if Brighton don't except the offer or offers

Brighton will want some spending money for maybe 2-3 players

Also if we sign these players then 2 maybe 3 need to go so all just a game but teams now know we won't be soft touches

Trust the people in charge

Hi all, been watching this with interest.

Let me first say, I came up to City last season and loved it, great stadium and fans...better than the red side at least haha!

Secondly Curucella is absolutel class, first season in the prem and Potter made him a wing back (a new position to him)...he smashed it!

Guardiola would make him a true world class player, but if Ben White goes for £50 mill, Curucella is worth more and with 4 years left on his contract, we aren't a rush to sell what is a true club asset!

I "suspect" we'll get another season out of him unless City come up with £50 mill at the very least and we have a ready replacement who can do Potter-Ball!

Good luck for the pending season, I for one can't wait for this one!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.