Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've zero time for Brighton, Potter and Brighton Fans after that game. We had the league already won at that point and I was livid after that game. They kicked fuck out of us for the night, The ref let them kick fuck out of us, They celebrated like they had won the title and Potter ran over to our bench and celebrated on front of Pep and the staff.

Fuck Brighton.
I seem to recall them booing Foden in the first half that night and he responded with this beauty.

Rather do business over the 10 weeks it's open nothing more than loads of blues moaning we don't sign anyone on the last day yet they want it all done early

C8ty will be happy with what's going on & they are obviously going to play the long game if Brighton don't except the offer or offers

Brighton will want some spending money for maybe 2-3 players

Also if we sign these players then 2 maybe 3 need to go so all just a game but teams now know we won't be soft touches

Trust the people in charge
Every team wants to ‘do all their business early’
Nature of the beast means that it rarely happens

... but still managed to win the PL and have now secured the signing of the worlds most wanted young striker.
Yes that didn`t work well for us did it.
why do people here love arguing against something that was not said? That was not even what we argued about. No one here argued "Last season was bad" or "Last season's decision to not bring a striker was bad" - it's arguing that negotiations don't always pan out and sometimes its better to move to #2 on the list, that's it. It's also fine to stay with #1 and wait it out, both options are fine. this is such a common theme on this forum, people take offense to any comment and start inventing arguments that were not said.

Hi all, been watching this with interest.

Let me first say, I came up to City last season and loved it, great stadium and fans...better than the red side at least haha!

Secondly Curucella is absolutel class, first season in the prem and Potter made him a wing back (a new position to him)...he smashed it!

Guardiola would make him a true world class player, but if Ben White goes for £50 mill, Curucella is worth more and with 4 years left on his contract, we aren't a rush to sell what is a true club asset!

I "suspect" we'll get another season out of him unless City come up with £50 mill at the very least and we have a ready replacement who can do Potter-Ball!

Good luck for the pending season, I for one can't wait for this one!!
Thanks for not being a massive dickhead like many of the Villa fans 12 months ago

Let's be honest, it'll be annoying if we don't get him this season, end up signing another left back who isn't as good, and he goes to one of our main rivals next season for £50mill and stays there for good.

At the end of the day we should pay what he's worth instead of spending less on another make do left back who isn't as good. For the sake of £5mill-£10mill which we can afford after selling Jesus and Sterling, we might as well bite the bullet, pay what Brighton want, and sign him. He could be one of the differences to winning the CL and making an that extra £10mill back in the process.

Let's be honest, it'll be annoying if we don't get him this season, end up signing another left back who isn't as good, and he goes to one of our main rivals next season for £50mill and stays there for good.

At the end of the day we should pay what he's worth instead of spending less on another make do left back who isn't as good. For the sake of £5mill-£10mill which we can afford after selling Jesus and Sterling, we might as well bite the bullet, pay what Brighton want, and sign him. He could be one of the differences to winnkng the CL and making an that extra £10mill back in the process.
Problem you have is Bloom (Our chairman) and Potter have a great relationship, so with that said until Potter is confident we have a ready replacement (which we havent), I doubt Bloom will sell.

Bloom has aspirations to get into European places and doesn't see Albion languishing or stabilising as a mid to lower table team in a bottom six battle every season.

FYI - He paid outright from his own pocket for our cat.1 academy and the new stadium, he's building the club from bottom up and it's working.

At the end of the day we should pay what he's worth instead of spending less on another make do left back who isn't as good. For the sake of £5mill-£10mill which we can afford after selling Jesus and Sterling, we might as well bite the bullet, pay what Brighton want, and sign him. He could be one of the differences to winning the CL and making an that extra £10mill back in the process.
Ex-Barca and Masia product. Premier League proven. Wants to come to City and Pep. Club we have half decent relations with. They really really want some of our young lads, having already rinsed Chelsea’s youth.
Pretty much every box ticked. Just haggling now imo

We all know City will have a limit they won't go over.

We'll go for another LB if Brighton ask for too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.