Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot but a little ,plus his clips lol!
Not seen nothing of cucurella that i can remember to be honest to.
Just looks like Brighton will only sell if their demands are met.

Another generation or two before him, but the great Ferenc Puskas ended up running a café — not a restaurant, nothing as ritzy — in Budapest, I believe.
Garrincha died completely destitute. Before even my time, but those who saw him said that they rated as the greatest, with no exceptions.
They really did not have much to go to when they hung up their boots. Yes, they earn obscene amounts of money these days, at least in the top flight, but I wouldn't want to go back to the days when they were essentially indentured servants.
So true. PNE and England legend, Tom Finney, went back to working as a plumber after his playing days were over. Standard practice in the not too distant past seemed to be for players to use money earned from a testimonial - if they were fortunate enough to get one - to buy a local pub. I recall Stepney owned the Navigation on Lancashire Hill in Stockport.

Last edited:
I’m not too concerned about a left back. Cancelo was arguably the best left back in the league last season
Agree doesn’t need to be a left back necessarily but I do think we need another full back. Last season showed we are short in that department. Stones shouldn’t have to play rb.

Don’t care if it’s a rb or lb it’s an area that needs strengthening imo and with cucurella it would give Pep so many options next season. Think this is a very important signing and I really hope we can get it done. Just not sure we will pay what is needed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.