Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys not have your own forum instead of taking over this one? Getting a bit tedious now all repeating the same shit
Hehe. I won’t be taking up too much of your time like some, I promise. Just giving you an honest appraisal of the situation. :)

There's a risk in that strategy:

maybe we are playing the 'time' card, and if you don't move you could be in trouble to sign a proper replacement in case we meet your gambler's price late in the window.

We HAVE cover in our squad or might have a late alternative waiting for us.

Anyway, Brighton sticking out their neck, I like that.
Hope we sign Cucu, if not we'll move on.

Great day for you as well!
We have cover aswell. Who do you think played there before last season.

We haven't got a problem with Cucurella going to city. Right from the start Cucurella stated he couldn't turn you down. We stated we wouldn't stand in his way as long as we get a reasonable fee. You as of yet have not offered a reasonable fee, even by half the people on here as the seem to suggest a fee of around 40m is reasonable.

So what are we meant to do as a club with a player we don't want to sell and as of yet not had a reasonable offer.

Surely its you lot that should get you fingers out After all their message yesterday was lets get this done while wearing a t shirt with MC on it not BHAFC.
So it's about the money then? :-|

We'll get our fingers out, when you stop profiteering. We'll probably increase our bid to £40m if Bloom Drop his asking price to £40m.

You tell Bloom & I'll have a word in Txiki's shell like. Deal? :-/

It feels like I got band from this thread for a few minuets.

Let me make one thing perfectly clea.
I wouldn't want Man City owner, Liverpool Owners Chelsea owners Tottenham, Palace, Forest owners. I wouldn't want any owner in the universe, because we have Tony Bloom.

He has taken us from a relegation battle in league 1 to 9th in the Prem , built a stadium, training ground that we are proud of. An academy thats starting to produce and attract young players fit for a Prem team, built ascouting system that can find value players that we can sell for a profit.

Made the womens team one of the best in the country with an academy that has the highest ranking it can get, built a training ground attached to the mens that is ranked as good as any femail training ground.

Just as importantly he is a Brighton fan, like me, he was born and bread in Brighton like me, he was most likely picked on for being a Brighton fan like me. He gets being a Brighton fan. Why would I want anyone else in exisistance when we have him.

We won the lottery when he took over Brighton, and you know what, all that and the likely hood is we will never win a trophy in my lifetime.
Never say never. I would have said the same when Wycombe Wanderers were doing the league double over us and Lawrie Sanchez was dancing on our pitch doing his David Pleat impression.
If I ignore the game the other season where you kicked us off the park, I have nothing against Brighton.

Brighton fans thinking they have some pull. No disrespect but why wouldn't any player want to play for a champions league club.
Agreed. But the cold hard fact is that if you don’t meet Blooms valuation, you just won’t get him. On that note, I’ll bid you good luck and good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.