Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
And If Cucurella wants the move then all their proceeding to do is help Uncle Tony dig his heels in until he gets the price HE wants and not what City want to pay. Sounds to me like you will get your player but we will get top dollar. Everyone wins!
lol we decide what we pay not anyone else.

And If Cucurella wants the move then all their proceeding to do is help Uncle Tony dig his heels in until he gets the price HE wants and not what City want to pay. Sounds to me like you will get your player but we will get top dollar. Everyone wins!
A transfer request from the player would change everything.

Honest questions- how would you feel about him if he put a transfer request in and went on strike. Would you understand the fact he wants to go to City and its such a big chance for him w/no guarantee next summer he gets the same chance plus he feels you are currently pricing him out of it (40m max more reasonable) or would you be royally pissed off at him?

Fab Romano is gonna tweet about this every day now.. might help City actually lol. Same stuff.

Hes got a direct line to Cucus agents.

lol we decide what we pay not anyone else.
Not when you want something that's not yours...everything has a price...you may decide to pay what the owner desires. No one knows the asking price. You will get him I'm sure but don't always underestimate little clubs like Brighton. You may have Superior players but I know who I would back when it comes to picking a business fight with Bloom.

With respect, this isn’t a bunch of kids fucking about in the playground trying to play the tough guy - it’s a complex financial negotiation, with a number of elements at play which can impact the overall price.

If a deal does end up happening, it’ll be at a price both parties can be relatively satisfied with.

I know you guys love all the Brighton PR about ‘Uncle Tony’, but back in the real world that simply isn’t how these kind of deals end up playing out.

Think you are dreaming. If we dont get him for a price we find acceptable we`ll walk away and go for another target. Shame for the player he might never get the chance to go to a team that look like winning silverware. Lets hope he doesn`t throw a strop which effects your league form. But hey ho.

Honest questions- how would you feel about him if he put a transfer request in and went on strike. Would you understand the fact he wants to go to City and its such a big chance for him w/no guarantee next summer he gets the same chance plus he feels you are currently pricing him out of it (40m max more reasonable) or would you be royally pissed off at him?
I'd just be shocked if he did. Part of the reason that Pep wants him Is the kids character and professionalism, part of the reason Brighton went hard for him last year was the same. There are players who do down tools, and those who don't, and I'd be shocked if Cucu was the former. He wants the move, I'm sure, Brighton will sell at the right price, I'm sure, but these considerations aren't going to change the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.