Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youd think Brighton would be fighting hard to get him to play today to show just how not for sale he is...

Interesting, I think there's a few twists and turns left
Guys, Cucurella is for sale and can’t everyone remember he put in a transfer request yesterday ?

Obviously he was never going to start because his head is not in the right place and he wants to sort his future.

The only twist that can happen is if city pay brightons 50m+.

Guys, Cucurella is for sale and can’t everyone remember he put in a transfer request yesterday ?

Obviously he was never going to start because his head is not in the right place and he wants to sort his future.

The only twist that can happen is if city pay brightons 50m+.
I disagree, bloom would have loved the optics of him playing today even if it was by force.
An ultimate pay or fuck off to city. Bloom hasn't exactly been shy to mouth of about this through the press has he? Why would he miss a golden opportunity like this

Head's not in the right place? Come on, guys, it's a fucking friendly!

That just doesn't wash. No, if this deal is definitely off, I find this a very odd decision indeed. Symbolically, I would definitely have expected Potter (Bloom) to pick their Player of the Season (as we keep being reminded) to say to him, you're our player, you're here, and we now expect you to go out and perform.
That is, if the deal's dead and buried…

I disagree, bloom would have loved the optics of him playing today even if it was by force.
An ultimate pay or fuck off to city. Bloom hasn't exactly been shy to mouth of about this through the press has he? Why would he miss a golden opportunity like this
Okay but I don’t think this changes anything, everyone knows cucurella wants to leave and he is free.

We just have to pay up. I believe people are overthinking this situation though.

That just doesn't wash. No, if this deal is definitely off, I find this a very odd decision indeed. Symbolically, I would definitely have expected Potter (Bloom) to pick their Player of the Season (as we keep being reminded) to say to him, you're our player, you're here, and we now expect you to go out and perform.
Think you`ll find this is the norm when transfers are a bit wonky.Its the easy way out for one and all.

The deal is not off though although it most likely would be off soon because it seems we are not willing to reach their valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.