Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played there many times for Brighton. In 5 (like Chelsea play) he is perfect as a lcb. Wouldn’t be able to in a 4.

Watched about 10 Brighton games live last season as well as many on tv and that is absolutely not true. His main attributes are his tenacity and defensive ability,
i watched brighton game as well. thought he was week and easily pushed away. could not defend in the air. only thing caught my attention was his passing

Are you also amazed that the vast majority who post in the player thread are not professional players?

What about those who post on the politics thread not being politicians?

Or those in the match day thread not being professional coaches?

At the end of the day this is a fans forum where people will share their opinions. Surely, the whole concept of a forum is to do just that.
made me chuckle especially the match day thread that kinda blew your reasoning out the water

Still think the Chelsea link is meant to smoke us out. They lost out on so many CBs which they actually need at this price point I can’t see why they’d suddenly pay for a fullback. Yes he played some CB for Brighton but I don’t think he sees himself as a Cb full time
Although Cucurella is a good player we are not that desperate to meet Brighton valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.