Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki and the board are true professionals but this isn’t handled very well. Season starts on sunday and we only have two fullbacks. I doubt Pep is very happy about this. There really aren’t many good leftback options out there and this could prove costly. We all saw the ucl final against Chelsea. They won because of a great defense. Koulibaly, Reece, another cb coming in plus Cucurella. One could argue that’s a better defense than the one we have.

I don’t like this at all.
Yes, I remember this time last year when Kane didn't happen posters saying we'd struggle for top 4 and chelsea and united had recruited better than us. Like last year we'll do something else like last year we'll be fine.

Was it Sky who broke the story? Unless I’ve missed a new development since last night. All the tier 1 Chelsea journos are giving credit to some bloke who works for the Mail.
No idea as I don't do Twitter but seeing as nobody in this forum posted anything about it until after Sky released it makes me think it wasn't well known or even known at all until then...?

Why would he do that?

At the end of the day the lad has done his bit to get a move to us. It’s our side which has let him down if anything.

Now Chelsea have come in and they value him a lot higher than we do.

It will be interesting to see the final fee for him though. If it is a flat £50 million I think we could come to regret missing out of him.

He would do that if he submitted a transfer request, not because he wants to leave Brighton, but because he wants to join City. He would do that if he wants to play in the best team in the country, for possibly the best manager there's ever been (who happens to be the same nationality as him and used to manage the club he started off at).

If he holds out for us, he'll end up with us. If he can't be bothered with the hassle, he'll just go and join Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.