March for the Alternative-26th March

daveduke67 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Hardly pals. While your all expecting the government to provide you with a living and no doubt incurring massive costs tp the state for policing you clowns I'll be working.

Me? I neither need providing for by the state or policing as I have no intention whatsoever of attending the march.

I was merely doing what most people enjoy doing on Bluemoon - taking the piss out of you.

There are about 10 people on this forum with the brains to see that it is I taking the piss out of you.....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
daveduke67 said:
Me? I neither need providing for by the state or policing as I have no intention whatsoever of attending the march.

I was merely doing what most people enjoy doing on Bluemoon - taking the piss out of you.

There are about 10 people on this forum with the brains to see that it is I taking the piss out of you.....

So wrongly saying that I was being provided for by the state and would need policing at a march that I won't be at is taking the piss? Thank fuck you're not a dialysis machine.

Why not protest against the councils who are cutting front line services rather than getting rid of all the none essential jobs like a "Nuclear Free local Authorities Secretariat" or a "Facebook and Twitter tsar". I'm sure we can survive without these and all the other non jobs! How did we ever survive without them.

DeanC said:
Why not protest against the councils who are cutting front line services rather than getting rid of all the none essential jobs like a "Nuclear Free local Authorities Secretariat" or a "Facebook and Twitter tsar". I'm sure we can survive without these and all the other non jobs! How did we ever survive without them.
Made up jobs from the Daily Faily, West London ? Richmond upon Thames per chance?

Yes, I'll be there.

This government is relying on our natural inertia to roll over us and will defeat us in sections if we allow it to. I have seen this technique used in privatised industry (divide and rule).

What we need is for everyone who is likely to be adversely affected by present Government economic policy (and that includes you, BB, whether you know it or not) to take to the streets in force. That actually would be the whole population if we all had political awareness, because no-one will truly benefit from where this Government is taking our country.

I hope that the students who are objecting to the increased cost of education will join us. It's all the same fight!

We must not be defeatist over this and please remember what we did to the Poll Tax and Thatcher.

remoh said:
Yes, I'll be there.

This government is relying on our natural inertia to roll over us and will defeat us in sections if we allow it to. I have seen this technique used in privatised industry (divide and rule).

What we need is for everyone who is likely to be adversely affected by present Government economic policy (and that includes you, BB, whether you know it or not) to take to the streets in force. That actually would be the whole population if we all had political awareness, because no-one will truly benefit from where this Government is taking our country.

I hope that the students who are objecting to the increased cost of education will join us. It's all the same fight!

We must not be defeatist over this and please remember what we did to the Poll Tax and Thatcher.
See you there we don't have an elected government, it's a hung parliament. The only reason Cameron is PM is Clegg said we, lib-dems, will back you. You idiots that think we have a WAKE THE FUCK UP. Brooklandsblue, I think you are great but ffs and De Niro, well ?????????????

The jobs are with Manchester City Council.
Would you still be marching if it was the Liebour party making the cuts?

Communism.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.