March for the Alternative-26th March

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
daveduke67 said:
Selling Kleeneze will be a job for life - it'll take the rest of his life to recoup the cost of the catalogues and the £40 worth of 118-188 calls.

Hardly pals. While your all expecting the government to provide you with a living and no doubt incurring massive costs tp the state for policing you clowns I'll be working.

Humph...they can't even go on a day trip to London without costing us money.

For any Blues in Northern Ireland (or the republic that might fancy a trip north), there will also be a march and rally in Belfast the same day at the City Hall at 1300hrs (or 1pm, i cant remember which).

STOP PRESS

I have heard that the march has been cancelled due to the budget for "wandering around london in a slightly agitated gathering complaining about the spending review whilst getting a nice little something for the kids from Hamleys" being axed.

york away to this! said:
STOP PRESS

I have heard that the march has been cancelled due to the budget for "wandering around london in a slightly agitated gathering complaining about the spending review whilst getting a nice little something for the kids from Hamleys" being axed.

PMSL!!!

The irony of the loonies who attend this kind of left wing smug fest is that it costs 1000s to police.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
york away to this! said:
STOP PRESS

PMSL!!!

The irony of the loonies who attend this kind of left wing smug fest is that it costs 1000s to police.
Don't you have an inspirational speech to host?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Don't you have an inspirational speech to host?

Getting a bit old now that one mate......all about new material.
How is it old? We're still awaiting your initial speech. Surely you need to build up the momentum comrade?

Not surprising to see 3 of the biggest cunts on Bluemoon marching in the twat parade, and before anybody asks, yes it does hurt calling fellow Blues cunts and twats, but face fact; the Public sector have had it feckin' easy as they always do under Labour and the gold plated wages and pensions of Public Sector workers are just many of the contributors to the shit financial state this country's in.
Suck it and weep like the rest of the country has had to and work hard like everyone else!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.