Marco Reus

McfcMK said:
We really do need more injry prone players

Actually watch the challenges that have injured him over the last year and a half, you will never see challenges as bad in the premier league he has been unlucky that's all.

honestly sergio and Kompany (and jovetic but i dont consider him that important) are our only true injury prone players. silva's injuries have mostly been impact, similarly I wont consider nasri to be an injury prone player

With him already back from injury it would be fantastic if we could do a deal to sell jovetic and bring in In this window but I can't see it happening, it would solve the cl squad issue and tip the tittle race in our favour I think.

g180aj said:
With him already back from injury it would be fantastic if we could do a deal to sell jovetic and bring in In this window but I can't see it happening, it would solve the cl squad issue and top the tittle race in our favour I think.

Nope he has already played for Dortmund this season in the CL.

If we got him it'd be a huge signing. He's so versatile and would bring us pace and directness that we are quite clearly lacking. I really hope we can get him but I just think the lure of Madrid will be too strong for him.

He would be the first "BIG" signing since Sergio and I don't see why a player in that position would want to go to Madrid now with the attack they have there! Also, realistically, the barca game is going to be very tough and possibly our last so it would be worth the hit on the champions league squad to benefit the premier league squad.

Sorry if this has already been copied to the forum...Would be a massive signing for us(biggest for a few years!) if it happened.....

Bookies SLASH odds on Man City signing Reus to leave Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea reeling

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/553353/Marco-Reus-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Arsenal-Man-City-Transfer-Bookies-Odds-Stars-Update-Latest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ate-Latest</a>

MANCHESTER CITY are now in pole position to land Borussia Dortmund's coveted midfielder Marco Reus, according to the bookmakers!

There has been a significant shift in the market over the past 24 hours, cementing the reigning Premier League champions as favourites.

Only yesterday City had been a fairly generous 12/1 with most bookies - they can now be backed at a poultry 7/2 - roughly a 75 per cent drop.

The shortening of price may be a result of reports that City have lodged a £20million bid for the German international, and are awaiting a response from Dortmund.

Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal appear less and less likely to secure the 25-year-old, and 25/1 odds appropriately reflect that.

It had been announced that Reus was on his way to Real Madrid for a medical, the rumours were subsequently denied by the player's agent, and labelled 'blatant nonsense.'

Reus is looking for a five-year deal, said to be in the region of £5.3m per annum - a fee that City and their millions would be more than willing to meet.

I am not getting my hopes up with Real Madrid interested but I can see City throwing the kitchen sink at him to obtain his services.

His buyout is €25m which I make £19.22m with conversion, bargain of the decade potentially!

sam-caddick said:
I am not getting my hopes up with Real Madrid interested but I can see City throwing the kitchen sink at him to obtain his services.

His buyout is €25m which I make £19.22m with conversion, bargain of the decade potentially!
What about Chelsea or the rags don't they have £150 mill to spunk according to Woodward...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.