Marco Reus

deano ou812 said:
sam-caddick said:
I am not getting my hopes up with Real Madrid interested but I can see City throwing the kitchen sink at him to obtain his services.

His buyout is €25m which I make £19.22m with conversion, bargain of the decade potentially!
What about Chelsea or the rags don't they have £150 mill to spunk according to Woodward...

It's not the fee because his buyout is €25m, it will be the wages and all round package that a club can offer him.

He will play week in week out with us guaranteed, I am not sure Madrid can offer him that.

Chelsea have Hazard in his position and have Willian and potentially Cuadrado on the other wing.

Kun Aguero said:
When I was watching the Man City game, one of the comments in the box was "Reus join City" so on that basis he will join.

Ohhhhhh you jan or summer? When the odds go against its time to get excited 25 mil in jan could seal the deal if we can shift a few jovetic, guddetti, sinclair

Ray78 said:
g180aj said:
With him already back from injury it would be fantastic if we could do a deal to sell jovetic and bring in In this window but I can't see it happening, it would solve the cl squad issue and tip the tittle race in our favour I think.

Nope he has already played for Dortmund this season in the CL.
I think you should read what I said again and have a little think about it!

g180aj said:
Ray78 said:
g180aj said:
With him already back from injury it would be fantastic if we could do a deal to sell jovetic and bring in In this window but I can't see it happening, it would solve the cl squad issue and tip the tittle race in our favour I think.

Reus wouldn't want to give up Champions League football this season.

deano ou812 said:
sam-caddick said:
I am not getting my hopes up with Real Madrid interested but I can see City throwing the kitchen sink at him to obtain his services.

His buyout is €25m which I make £19.22m with conversion, bargain of the decade potentially!
What about Chelsea or the rags don't they have £150 mill to spunk according to Woodward...
The good thing about this is every team interested can meet the fee with the club but the decision will come down to where Reus wants to go. It doesn't matter who has more money to spend.

g180aj said:
deano ou812 said:
sam-caddick said:

The good thing about this is every team interested can meet the fee with the club but the decision will come down to where Reus wants to go. It doesn't matter who has more money to spend.

Well yes it does. Wages? Signing-on fee? Bonuses, contractual beneficial clauses...

Ray78 said:
g180aj said:
Ray78 said:

Reus wouldn't want to give up Champions League football this season.
That may be true but your last coment in reply to mine didn't make sense with what I had wrote.

Matt the Giant said:
g180aj said:
deano ou812 said:

Well yes it does. Wages? Signing-on fee? Bonuses, contractual beneficial clauses...
The statement was in regards transfer money to spend etc so although you are correct you missed the point slightly. Anyone who is in for him would prob be able to spend a similar amount on wages etc and the transfer fee so it will Ailey be down to Reus and his advisors where he chooses.

Reus would have to make a decision which is right for his career/int career a move to madrid would be disastrous for that munich/ city would be fine as would probably the rags!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Reus would have to make a decision which is right for his career/int career a move to madrid would be disastrous for that munich/ city would be fine as would probably the rags!
Only prob with them is they don't always play a formation that suits him, this however would allow them to play di Maria and Reus on the wings which would be scary if they can sort out a few other positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.