Marco Reus

g180aj said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Reus would have to make a decision which is right for his career/int career a move to madrid would be disastrous for that munich/ city would be fine as would probably the rags!
Only prob with them is they don't always play a formation that suits him, this however would allow them to play di Maria and Reus on the wings which would be scary if they can sort out a few other positions.
He is not going to United. He is not going to Liverpool and he is not going to Atletico. It is unlikely he goes to City/Chelsea. It is highly likely he goes to Madrid and then after than Bayern and then the third most likely option is he stays at Dortmund.

Reus is not going to leave his boyhood club to fight for top 4 at United.

supercrystal7 said:
g180aj said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Reus would have to make a decision which is right for his career/int career a move to madrid would be disastrous for that munich/ city would be fine as would probably the rags!
Only prob with them is they don't always play a formation that suits him, this however would allow them to play di Maria and Reus on the wings which would be scary if they can sort out a few other positions.
He is not going to United. He is not going to Liverpool and he is not going to Atletico. It is unlikely he goes to City/Chelsea. It is highly likely he goes to Madrid and then after than Bayern and then the third most likely option is he stays at Dortmund.

Would he leave his boyhood club to go to Bayern and rub even more salt into his current fellow supporters at Dortmund?

Madrid or City for me.

sam-caddick said:
supercrystal7 said:
g180aj said:

Would he leave his boyhood club to go to Bayern and rub even more salt into his current fellow supporters at Dortmund?

Madrid or City for me.

He won't come here.

sam-caddick said:
supercrystal7 said:
g180aj said:

Madrid or City for me.
Yes he would and he has never ruled out such a move. He can then link up with his friends Gotze and Lewandowski whilst winning trophies, which is what he wants most. If Reus leaves Dortmudn then the fans should forget competing with Bayern and focus on competing with the likes of Leverkusen and Schalke.

I honestly don't think there is much chance he will come to England let alone join City.

supercrystal7 said:
g180aj said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

NO WAY he stays at Dortmund. He wants and deserves to get paid and compete for trophies.

BlueDeadHead said:
supercrystal7 said:
g180aj said:

NO WAY he stays at Dortmund. He wants and deserves to get paid and compete for trophies.

Correct.

SPIDERBOY said:
BlueDeadHead said:
supercrystal7 said:

Correct.
I am not so sure. Dortmund can afford to pay he a comparatively decent wage now. The sticking point is winning trophies. If something happens and Madrid pull out, I think he is mre likely to stay at Dortmund than move to England.

supercrystal7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
BlueDeadHead said:

Correct.
I am not so sure. Dortmund can afford to pay he a comparatively decent wage now. The sticking point is winning trophies. If something happens and Madrid pull out, I think he is mre likely to stay at Dortmund than move to England.

Let me put it a different way. Reus deserves to play on a team that NEVER will be in a relegation fight. Dortmund had a couple great seasons but they are not a big team. They are a selling team and World Class players don't play for selling teams. My opinion obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.