Marco Reus

He is def leaving Dortmund.

In my opinion it will be for Bayern or R.Madrid.

We wont get him. Hes like Aguero though in respect he is out injured alot.
We'll prob spend another 50m on another rubbish DM and another striker who we wont use.

GX Blue said:

We'll prob spend another 50m on another rubbish DM and another striker who we wont use.

Someones having a great morning.

Bruun said:
GX Blue said:

Someones having a great morning.

Ha, you should see my post in the bluemoon forum about Txix. Day of moaning for me today :-)

GX Blue said:

No he is nothing like Aguero when it comes to injuries. Aguero like is injury prone like say Walcott or RVP or Robben was. He may eventually outgrow the problem like Fabregas appears to, but you can pretty much bet on Aguero missing a good chunk of the season. It's why lots of people predicted that Costa would be top goalscorer.

Reus has had a bad time with injuries. A bad tackle injured his ankle then he was rushed back, overplayed and reinjured the same ankle again. After that another bad tackle injured his other ankle. Usually he plays a full season and unless these injuries have caused permanent damage this season is an anomaly.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
I think Real will probably seal the deal at this point unless he really wants to come to the pl.

I think it really will be more than that. Reus is just now entering his prime. When Isco went there you could at least argue that he was young yet and could be a squad player for a few years and not ruin his career. Reus needs to play at this point and he needs to play regularly. If they sell Bale I think Reus will go to Madrid. If not...I don't see it.

BlueDeadHead said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
I think Real will probably seal the deal at this point unless he really wants to come to the pl.

I think it really will be more than that. Reus is just now entering his prime. When Isco went there you could at least argue that he was young yet and could be a squad player for a few years and not ruin his career. Reus needs to play at this point and he needs to play regularly. If they sell Bale I think Reus will go to Madrid. If not...I don't see it.

There's been rumours that they might sell Benzema instead. Which is a shame because he's doing quite well over last year.

I hope Real don't get him. I'm getting pretty sick of them just signing all the best talent.

RandomJ said:
I hope Real don't get him. I'm getting pretty sick of them just signing all the best talent.

Sadly Real are top of the food chain. We still fighting our way to the top.

the god Gerry Gow said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
How the blazing curry shits do we afford him though?

Leaving aside the fact that this all comes from The Star, and is most likely complete twaddle, can you imagine watching this lineup...

------------------ Hart -------------------

Zaba - Kompany - Mangala - ???
------- Yaya ------- Fernando -------
-- Reus ------------------------ Silva --
----------- Aguero ----------------------
------------------------- Bony -----------

Subs:
Caballero
Fernandinho, etc.

Bloody hell.

Nah mate I've seen that. ??? Play and he is truly dogshit. £150m was a joke
Well played Sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.