Marco Reus

Ray78 said:
RandomJ said:
I hope Real don't get him. I'm getting pretty sick of them just signing all the best talent.

Sadly Real are top of the food chain. We still fighting our way to the top.

They just signed Lucas silva and Odegaard and are also recalling Denis Cheryshev back from Villareal.....where the fuck they all gonna fit in.

SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:
RandomJ said:
I hope Real don't get him. I'm getting pretty sick of them just signing all the best talent.

They just signed Lucas silva and Odegaard and are also recalling Denis Cheryshev back from Villareal.....where the fuck they all gonna fit in.

Looks like they'll be doing some selling ? Bale to United & Falcao to us are 2 of the press reports I've seen recently

chesterbells said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:

Looks like they'll be doing some selling ? Bale to United & Falcao to us are 2 of the press reports I've seen recently

Because 29 year old Falcao on eye watering wages is exactly who we are looking for

Laughable link

IanBishopsHaircut said:
chesterbells said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Because 29 year old Falcao on eye watering wages is exactly who we are looking for

Laughable link

Oh, I agree. The article compares it to the Tevez deal. How old was Tevez when he came here? Certainly younger than 29??

chesterbells said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Ray78 said:

Is this a different Falcao to the guy at United, who is contracted to Monaco?! Not sure of his relevance here otherwise.......

IanBishopsHaircut said:
chesterbells said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Laughable link

It's his age that I'd question.

SPIDERBOY said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
chesterbells said:

Laughable link

Who gives a fuck!
Now back to rues let's just go and get this deal done, just what we need.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
g180aj said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Who gives a fuck!
Now back to rues let's just go and get this deal done, just what we need.

No chance Reus will come to city.

To say we have no chance is a bit silly if you make an offer you quite obviously have even a little chance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.