Marco Reus

How the blazing curry shits do we afford him though?

Leaving aside the fact that this all comes from The Star, and is most likely complete twaddle, can you imagine watching this lineup...

------------------ Hart -------------------

Zaba - Kompany - Mangala - ???
------- Yaya ------- Fernando -------
-- Reus ------------------------ Silva --
----------- Aguero ----------------------
------------------------- Bony -----------

Subs:
Caballero
Fernandinho, etc.

Bloody hell.

BlueDeadHead said:
supercrystal7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I am not so sure. Dortmund can afford to pay he a comparatively decent wage now. The sticking point is winning trophies. If something happens and Madrid pull out, I think he is mre likely to stay at Dortmund than move to England.

Let me put it a different way. Reus deserves to play on a team that NEVER will be in a relegation fight. Dortmund had a couple great seasons but they are not a big team. They are a selling team and World Class players don't play for selling teams. My opinion obviously.

Dortmund became a selling team when Bayern got their main players' head mixed up (Gotze, Lewandowski). But they are a big club going through a bad period in the league, yet at CL-level they are performing very well.
When Reus was at Monchengladbach, Bayern offered him to come to them. He preferred to stay in the 'region' and went to the club he favoured as a youngster, Dortmund. Stories went on those days he was homesick and destined not to play in a foreign league. I expect him to be a different player and man nowadays, but imo Bayern hold the cards with Ribery not getting any younger. We can afford him, but it'll be a surprise to me if he actually came to us.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
How the blazing curry shits do we afford him though?

Leaving aside the fact that this all comes from The Star, and is most likely complete twaddle, can you imagine watching this lineup...

------------------ Hart -------------------

Zaba - Kompany - Mangala - ???
------- Yaya ------- Fernando -------
-- Reus ------------------------ Silva --
----------- Aguero ----------------------
------------------------- Bony -----------

Subs:
Caballero
Fernandinho, etc.

Bloody hell.

Nah mate I've seen that. ??? Play and he is truly dogshit. £150m was a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.