Marco Reus

So Real got Kroos for £20M and now Reus probably around £23M, such good prices for such world class players. Hopefully we can take advantage of this and wait to see real show the door, if anyone...

Dortmund have rubbished the stories of a transfer agreement, though you have to think Real are the favourites. I fancy Pogba to end up there too once they ship out Khedira. Thank god we are such a financially powerful club now or they'd have Aguero too - and maybe Kompany by now. We're one of the few clubs who have been able to resist Real Madrid. I suspect part of it may be Sheikh Mansour and Florentino's business partnership/friendship.

I think this is going to be a big saga like hazard with him supposedly reaching numerous agreements over the coming months. I just hope we sign him.

g180aj said:
I think this is going to be a big saga like hazard with him supposedly reaching numerous agreements over the coming months. I just hope we sign him.

No saga fella.......he's not coming here.

richards30 said:
g180aj said:

Just saying that he is linked with signing for a different every other week and deals agreed etc then it's a different story the next week.

g180aj said:
richards30 said:
g180aj said:

Just saying that he is linked with signing for a different every other week and deals agreed etc then it's a different story the next week.

So, most Ødegaard or Reus rumours this summer?

Deepest Blue said:
He's on his wsy to United.

Deal to be announced the day after their next loss.

Lol

this this and this !!

Scum's PR operation makes Stalin look like an amateur

But they are servicing needy, needy souls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.