Marcos Lopes

Tricky_Trev said:
bluemooninho said:
Tricky_Trev said:
He's 17....... no premier league club is going to play a 17 year old. He's still a year or two off being loaned out, imo. Too early yet.

Eeerm...Rooney, Owen, Milner...........
They were the clubs' OWN player though. They have a reason to want to develop them and give them experience. I really don't see a Premier League club loaning a 17 year old that isn't even their player and playing him regularly. Just don't see it. The league is too high stakes for teams to do that. They would rather blood their own youngsters or loan a player with more experience.
If we need to loan him out when he is 19 its too bloody late to help him. He is 18 in a few months

Chuffed with how he played, I've been fanboying over him like a 12 year old for about 3 years now! He looked at home in the team, which is massively impressive at his age, and he wasn't afraid to play his game. Can't see any reason why he shouldn't be considered part of the first team squad now, he's clearly good enough.

Didn't see the full game last night but he looked a top player last night, I know it's against Wigan but given some confidence and playing amongst world class players he'll only come good.

BigOscar said:
Chuffed with how he played, I've been fanboying over him like a 12 year old for about 3 years now! He looked at home in the team, which is massively impressive at his age, and he wasn't afraid to play his game. Can't see any reason why he shouldn't be considered part of the first team squad now, he's clearly good enough.

Agree 100%. Ok there were the odd times he got caught in possession (happens to the best of players) but he deserved his place and was very unlucky not to score. Has pace and confidence (loved the clever flicks) and was comfortable with the quick passing. Deserves his chances with us rather than being loaned out. I was amazed how much he looked at home in the team and look forward to seeing him blossom !
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.