Marcos Lopes

Hungarian blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
f he was playing in the other team, he would be seeng loads of the ball.

These people are fucking stupid. 0-1 and it should be 3 or 4.

I'm not watching it but that just confirms what I was saying about their ability attacking wise. Saw Krasnodar 2 or 3 times this season and they looked good everytime, they even eliminated Sociedad in the playoffs.

This is why I was hoping for some proper chances at least on the counter for Lopes and co, I guess I was too optimistic. :)

They have had opportunities to pass to him in space, but prefer to either charge head first into trouble, looking at their own feet, ot whack it very hard at the back of the centre forward's neck.

Finally getting into the game now they are actually trying to give him the ball. Origi never looks up, twice he could of put Lopes clear through in the first half, but never even saw him.

According to Whoscored, Lille have played 50 long balls in the first 70 minutes. Hideous. Unsurprisingly, Lopes is the only player on the pitch not to have done at least one.

Every time I watch Lille they are terrible, they cannot build attacks, their midfield is non-existent and Origi never passes.

Lopes is standing out though, looks a class above most of these players from what I've seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.