Marcos Lopes

Notice that his contract runs out in June after his loan spell according to Transfermarkt site.

What is with all our youth players (Albert Rusnak) being on the final year of their contract?

nasir6371 said:
Notice that his contract runs out in June after his loan spell according to Transfermarkt site.

What is with all our youth players (Albert Rusnak) being on the final year of their contract?

With Lopes i'm not sure,strange if true as he is seen as a future prospect.

Rusnack,i'd wager different in respect the club probably intended releasing him,however,given he is impressing,that too may now have changed.

nasir6371 said:

No, Lopes has contract till 2016.

Starts for Lille tonight in their Europa League match.

Also some quotes from CityWatch.

Jean-Michel Vandamme (Lille): "Hazard is an attacker who can become a number 10, Lopes is a number 10 who can become an attacker. Technically, they [Lopes and Hazard] have similar gestures and excellent ball coverage for their age."

kupest said:
Starts for Lille tonight in their Europa League match.

Also some quotes from CityWatch.

Jean-Michel Vandamme (Lille): "Hazard is an attacker who can become a number 10, Lopes is a number 10 who can become an attacker. Technically, they [Lopes and Hazard] have similar gestures and excellent ball coverage for their age."

Just wanted to post that he's starting. Great news, Krasnodar are a very decent side going forwards, hopefully he will have some space to operate.

FantasyIreland said:
Any updates on our ickle maestro?

Been watching since 20 mins & he's playing alongside some proper dumb fucks. Hardly had a single pass along the floor, but 4 or 5 which have come down with bits of paint from the Russian space station on the fucking ball. If he was playing in the other team, he would be seeng loads of the ball.

These people are fucking stupid. 0-1 and it should be 3 or 4.

Neville Kneville said:
f he was playing in the other team, he would be seeng loads of the ball.

These people are fucking stupid. 0-1 and it should be 3 or 4.

I'm not watching it but that just confirms what I was saying about their ability attacking wise. Saw Krasnodar 2 or 3 times this season and they looked good everytime, they even eliminated Sociedad in the playoffs.

This is why I was hoping for some proper chances at least on the counter for Lopes and co, I guess I was too optimistic. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.