Marcos Lopes

cleavers said:
Well done to the young lad, don't get carried away yet, but enjoy the moment, did more in his 5 minutes than Dzeko did in his 70. Looked keen, got forward well.

Thought Dzeko had a decent enough game, perhaps some better movement for Milner's low crosses (which seemed to evade everyone) but other than that...

So some people had never heard of him, i think that statement sums up some people on here.

He was on the preseason camp in austria. Very highly rated by man city only 16 when he was on preseaon said:
Excuse the pedantic question, but is that really £800,00 - as in £80,000 or £800,000?

Blueband Brother said:
EVERYBODY RELAX!!!

HIS GOAL DOES NOT REALLY INDICATE ANYTHING

HE IS YOUNG, TALENTED ,HIGH RATED AND HAS CONSISTENTLY IMPRESSED IN TRAINING AND DURING THE PRESEASON.

THE FACT THAT HE SCORED TODAY DOES NOT BARE ANY SIGNIFICANCE APART FROM BEING A GREAT MOMENT FOR THE PLAYER PERSONALLY.

Shame we did not see suarez as well.

Suarez broke his leg, out for a while.

inbetween said:
Blueband Brother said:
EVERYBODY RELAX!!!

HE IS YOUNG, TALENTED ,HIGH RATED AND HAS CONSISTENTLY IMPRESSED IN TRAINING AND DURING THE PRESEASON.

THE FACT THAT HE SCORED TODAY DOES NOT BARE ANY SIGNIFICANCE APART FROM BEING A GREAT MOMENT FOR THE PLAYER PERSONALLY.

Denis Suarez who was on the bench yesterday? When did he do that? During the warm up? Bad news for the kid if true!

St Ives blue said:
He was on the preseason camp in austria. Very highly rated by man city only 16 when he was on preseaon said:
Excuse the pedantic question, but is that really £800,00 - as in £80,000 or £800,000?

£800,000 but that will just be initial, it will probably run into the 2-3 millions mark, same with Pozo.

Pride_In_Battle said:
inbetween said:
Blueband Brother said:
EVERYBODY RELAX!!!

Denis Suarez who was on the bench yesterday? When did he do that? During the warm up? Bad news for the kid if true!

Will you please come and clean my keyboard as I've just spilt my cup of tea all over it laughing at that riposte!! :-)

I would have liked to see Dennis Suarez and although he wasn't match fit John Guidetti.
But it is really good that Bobby is playing our young players Rekik, Rasak and now Lopes.
Very promising for the future.

MCFC97 said:
I would have liked to see Dennis Suarez and although he wasn't match fit John Guidetti.
But it is really good that Bobby is playing our young players Rekik, Rasak and now Lopes.
Very promising for the future.

More than likely the Txiki influence. Im sure we will see Guidetti as soon as fit aswell as others this season.

And for those that wern't there:
<a class="postlink" href="http://goalshighlights.com/2013/01/06/marcos-lopes-debut-goal-manchester-city-3-0-watford/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goalshighlights.com/2013/01/06/m ... 0-watford/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.