Marcos Lopes

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Is that right ?
Hmmmm

Hmmmmmm what ???????? you dont like to read the truth ? i'll repeat , i've been xenophobic abused a few times and i suddenly saw the abusive post disappeared. now obviously i cant know who was the mod who wiped the infamous posts so i'm sure you can understand that i cannot point you to the name of the mod who "helped" the abusive posters.
so Mancio

are the mods of Bluemoon xenophobic or not?

surely not all of them. maybe one he's. but UNFORTUNALLY i cant give you his name even if i'm sure you would like to have that name and punish him

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
Hmmmmmm what ???????? you dont like to read the truth ? i'll repeat , i've been xenophobic abused a few times and i suddenly saw the abusive post disappeared. now obviously i cant know who was the mod who wiped the infamous posts so i'm sure you can understand that i cannot point you to the name of the mod who "helped" the abusive posters.
so Mancio

surely not all of them. maybe one he's. but UNFORTUNALLY i cant give you his name even if i'm sure you would like to have that name and punish him
anyone who bans you Mancio is exhibiting xenophobic tendencies:-)

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
so Mancio

ok then

am I xenophobic?

johnny crossan said:
Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
so Mancio

anyone who bans you Mancio is exhibiting xenophobic tendencies:-)

thats sure :-)

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:
just for accuracy... i didnt accused "you mods" to be xenophobic. i just stated that some posters - like billyshears- has some - maybe just one- friends among the mods.
Is that right ?
Mancio said:
what is sure is that this forum have a percentace of MOD that ARE xenophobic as much as a few of the users.
Hmmmm

Hmmmmmm what ????????
So you didn't write that then ? You clearly accused a percentage of the mods as being xenophobic.

Mancio said:
you dont like to read the truth ? i'll repeat , i've been xenophobic abused a few times and i suddenly saw the abusive post disappeared. now obviously i cant know who was the mod who wiped the infamous posts so i'm sure you can understand that i cannot point you to the name of the mod who "helped" the abusive posters.
I told you above who removed the posts, me, and it was me that banned the poster who posted the post accusing you, I'm not sure I need to be any clearer than that, I don't hide behind what I do here, and I treat everything I do as a mod seriously, which is why when somebody accuses me, or all of us, of something we are not, I'll damn well say so, and defend us.

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
so Mancio

ok then

am I xenophobic?

i dont know what you are looking for mate. i know -and i'm sorry- my english is very very poor . anyway i'm sure if you read the above posts of mine you can read AND UNDERSTAND that i dont know who is the mod that helped the users who abused me.

so , maybe , you better end this extenuant questioning.

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Is that right ?
Hmmmm

Hmmmmmm what ????????
So you didn't write that then ? You clearly accused a percentage of the mods as being xenophobic.

Mancio said:
you dont like to read the truth ? i'll repeat , i've been xenophobic abused a few times and i suddenly saw the abusive post disappeared. now obviously i cant know who was the mod who wiped the infamous posts so i'm sure you can understand that i cannot point you to the name of the mod who "helped" the abusive posters.
I told you above who removed the posts, me, and it was me that banned the poster who posted the post accusing you, I'm not sure I need to be any clearer than that, I don't hide behind what I do here, and I treat everything I do as a mod seriously, which is why when somebody accuses me, or all of us, of something we are not, I'll damn well say so, and defend us.
but you repeated them, that's very serious, it's almost as if you agreed with the abusive posts you removed.

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
ok then

am I xenophobic?

i dont know what you are looking for mate. i know -and i'm sorry- my english is very very poor . anyway i'm sure if you read the above posts of mine you can read AND UNDERSTAND that i dont know who is the mod that helped the users who abused me.

so , maybe , you better end this extenuant questioning.
i/m just trying to find the actual percentage mancio

am i xenophobic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.