Marcos Lopes

cleavers said:
robbieh said:
For what its worth I actually think Mancio makes some decent posts. He obviously likes Mancini as a manager as I do and he rates Mario as a footballer whereas I am undecided. The fact that he supports these two maybe because he is Italian or it maybe that he has seen these two involved at Inter and is impressed.

I have however never thought he was being racist in anyway.
To be fair robbieh, none of this discussion is about Mancini or Balotelli, he accused us mods as being xenophobic, and it rattled my cage, because it is simply not true.

just for accuracy... i didnt accused "you mods" to be xenophobic. i just stated that some posters - like billyshears- has some - maybe just one- friends among the mods.

its not just one time where i've beeen abused and suddenly the abusive post disappeared. this has happened few times TBH.

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
robbieh said:
For what its worth I actually think Mancio makes some decent posts. He obviously likes Mancini as a manager as I do and he rates Mario as a footballer whereas I am undecided. The fact that he supports these two maybe because he is Italian or it maybe that he has seen these two involved at Inter and is impressed.

I have however never thought he was being racist in anyway.
To be fair robbieh, none of this discussion is about Mancini or Balotelli, he accused us mods as being xenophobic, and it rattled my cage, because it is simply not true.

just for accuracy... i didnt accused "you mods" to be xenophobic. i just stated that some posters - like billyshears- has some - maybe just one- friends among the mods.

its not just one time where i've beeen abused and suddenly the abusive post disappeared. this has happened few times TBH.
we delete a lot of posts, nothing personal on your or others part, to keep the board running without 'too much abuse' and for other reasons

deleting the odd post is better than pulling a thread or banning/warning a poster
believe it or not the mods are not on a power trip as some would have you believe

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
Is that right ?
Mancio said:
what is sure is that this forum have a percentace of MOD that ARE xenophobic as much as a few of the users.
Hmmmm
"Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
Is that right ?
Mancio said:
what is sure is that this forum have a percentace of MOD that ARE xenophobic as much as a few of the users.
Hmmmm

Hmmmmmm what ???????? you dont like to read the truth ? i'll repeat , i've been xenophobic abused a few times and i suddenly saw the abusive post disappeared. now obviously i cant know who was the mod who wiped the infamous posts so i'm sure you can understand that i cannot point you to the name of the mod who "helped" the abusive posters.

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:
Is that right ?
Mancio said:
Hmmmm

Hmmmmmm what ???????? you dont like to read the truth ? i'll repeat , i've been xenophobic abused a few times and i suddenly saw the abusive post disappeared. now obviously i cant know who was the mod who wiped the infamous posts so i'm sure you can understand that i cannot point you to the name of the mod who "helped" the abusive posters.
so Mancio

are the mods of Bluemoon xenophobic or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.