Marcos Lopes

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:
a mirror for what ? i get called racist becouse i say i rate lopes and pozo as better than guidetti and no action is taken for the idiot who call me racist , FACT

and then you ask me to name the xenophobic users ??????? are you for real ??????????
A mirror because you are xenophobic too. Where is this accusation of racism for rating lopez and pozo, and not guidetti ? I must have missed it.

I asked you to name the xenophobic mods, your words not mine, and I can assure you there is not one, not a single one.

I edited the post above , please read that.
Its convenient you edit your posts.

So what ? You accused the mods of being xenophobic, I'm not going to get into semantics over this, I asked you to name us, I'm waiting.

Moving back to football for a minute, just because you rate a brazilian over an argentinian doesn't make you not xenophobic (it was you that wanted to use this word). You claim Hart can't be criticised here, yet he regularly is by match going blues, but just because you don't rate him doesn't mean he's shit either. Like most other players he has some faults. Like most other people in the world, just because you have an opinion it doesn't make you right.

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:
a mirror for what ? i get called racist becouse i say i rate lopes and pozo as better than guidetti and no action is taken for the idiot who call me racist , FACT
and then you ask me to name the xenophobic users ??????? are you for real ??????????
A mirror because you are xenophobic too. Where is this accusation of racism for rating lopez and pozo, and not guidetti ? I must have missed it.
I asked you to name the xenophobic mods, your words not mine, and I can assure you there is not one, not a single one.
I applaud you for complying with the new CoC Mancio
"17. Please treat the moderators with the respect they deserve, as they are giving up their free time to help keep this site running."

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio

you were asked a straightforward question

which mods are xenophobic?

how can i answer your question if i dont know who is the MOD who wype the post where i've been called "racist italian pig" ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
it hasn't been wiped
it has been put in the mod room, as cleavers explained, because we don't want racism on the board, and the poster was banned
I moved the posts on both sides of the dispute, because we don't want them on the main board, just as your post to MSP was removed.

For what its worth I actually think Mancio makes some decent posts. He obviously likes Mancini as a manager as I do and he rates Mario as a footballer whereas I am undecided. The fact that he supports these two maybe because he is Italian or it maybe that he has seen these two involved at Inter and is impressed.

I have however never thought he was being racist in anyway.

robbieh said:
For what its worth I actually think Mancio makes some decent posts. He obviously likes Mancini as a manager as I do and he rates Mario as a footballer whereas I am undecided. The fact that he supports these two maybe because he is Italian or it maybe that he has seen these two involved at Inter and is impressed.

Arse licker

;)

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
cleavers said:

Its convenient you edit your posts.

I didnt changed any words , I just added other words , so I cant see where the "convenience" is.

robbieh said:

To be fair robbieh, none of this discussion is about Mancini or Balotelli, he accused us mods as being xenophobic, and it rattled my cage, because it is simply not true.

robbieh said:

Yeah my all time favourites are;

in 5 years mario will be ballon d'or winner.

at the same time joe hart will be a championship king.

Joe Hart will be sold in January

Clueless is a compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.