Marcos Lopes

holeinone said:
If he doesn't get any game time between now and the end of the season, then i think he might think about leaving to enhance his career, he is a good player, good enough for us to play him and certainly good enough for another team.

It's getting stronger

Sky Blue said:
alanblue said:
Sky Blue said:
You are correct!.....I was right though ;)
P

I'd play the lad tomorrow Blackburn wont cause us too many problems

Concern yourself with Swansea on Sunday...Could be Wee Davey's last game...

we don't want that hes doing a good job at the theatre of screams

Proelia said:
aguero93:20 said:
holeinone said:
If he doesn't get any game time between now and the end of the season, then i think he might think about leaving to enhance his career, he is a good player, good enough for us to play him and certainly good enough for another team.
why always so negative? strange...
Its obvious hes a wum

Its not gone unnoticed.

holeinone said:

sniff sniff

alanblue said:
I'm no cynic said:
holeinone said:
FFS... He's 18. Give him time to learn.

If your good enough your old enough.
18 might be old enough for the rags, but they are scraping the barrel right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.