Marcos Lopes

FantasyIreland said:
IMO,not quite the talent BO describes,however he certainly has fantastic ability and,i do agree,that he is one of our very best academy prospects.

A current criticism is his consistency and decision making,he impresses in patches,other times he disappears,i'm hoping this will be rectified with experience.

At his best,he has superb close control,excellent vision and a wicked shot,i hope we get to witness some of that tomorrow.

Spot on .Plays a lot from the right side for the EDS. Hope he plays ( as long as we win of course)

He posted a picture of him and David Silva on Twitter saying that he has traveled with the squad to Blackburn, so that's a good sign

JJCMCFC said:
He posted a picture of him and David Silva on Twitter saying that he has traveled with the squad to Blackburn, so that's a good sign
its on page 6 I think

JJCMCFC said:
Travelled to Blackburn? Surely the coach will depart from Manchester tomorrow ?

trotsky said:
JJCMCFC said:
Travelled to Blackburn? Surely the coach will depart from Manchester tomorrow ?

Don't they stay over in a hotel the night before, even home games? Might be wrong.

Kun Aguero said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Proelia said:
Hes the biggest talent in our academy and i beleive hes ready for the step up , looking forward to seeing him get some game time tomorrow
That is Denayer

No. That's Amore.
Not even a single mention of Pozo.. Everyone was raving bout' him last season, but he hasn't been himself ever since the injury it seems.. oh well, there are arguments for which is of our talents are the biggest, but obviously none of us can know for sure.. we can only guess :)

spinzer said:
Kun Aguero said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
That is Denayer

No. That's Amore.
Not even a single mention of Pozo.. Everyone was raving bout' him last season, but he hasn't been himself ever since the injury it seems.. oh well, there are arguments for which is of our talents are the biggest, but obviously none of us can know for sure.. we can only guess :)
pozo? raw as Fuck, good though, there's a lad who'll get better with age and experience.

Hope Lopes gets some time on pitch v Blackburn to show how good he is. Difficult to give youth a chance but today should be one of those days. If not Lopes then one of at least our other promising youngsters.

FantasyIreland said:
IMO,not quite the talent BO describes,however he certainly has fantastic ability and,i do agree,that he is one of our very best academy prospects.

A current criticism is his consistency and decision making,he impresses in patches,other times he disappears,i'm hoping this will be rectified with experience.

At his best,he has superb close control,excellent vision and a wicked shot,i hope we get to witness some of that tomorrow.

Agree.

Thought he had a good game against Wigan, not exceptional mind. Big opportunity for him today, hope he takes it.

Hope Lopes gets some time on pitch v Blackburn to show how good he is. Difficult to give youth a chance but today should be one of those days. If not Lopes then one of at least our other promising youngsters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.