Marcos Lopes

LoveCity said:
90 minutes for him in the 2nd leg, no reason not to give him his first full match for the first team.

Agreed. Didn't have enough chance to do anything yesterday, you can't really take anything out of his time other than the wonderful back heel. Give him a full run out. Maybe a right back from the EDS too as we're once again in danger of running Zab into the ground.

Apparently Pellegrini has told the board to give him a new contract, he must be impressed

IrelandSuperman said:
I think it's Nasri to Lopes to Kolarov to Dzeko to back of the net. Amirite?
Yep, Gifs somewhere on the forum if you want to watch again, had a lovely row with the daily mail gutter-snipe journo about that this morning via e-mail for claiming it was nasris backheel and saying lopes didn't do enough for a rating...

aguero93:20 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Yep, Gifs somewhere on the forum if you want to watch again, had a lovely row with the daily mail gutter-snipe journo about that this morning via e-mail for claiming it was nasris backheel and saying lopes didn't do enough for a rating...
'kin 'ell they almost played it as fast as I wrote it. That's liquid football that. What a great time to be Blue. ^^

IrelandSuperman said:
aguero93:20 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
'kin 'ell they almost played it as fast as I wrote it. That's liquid football that. What a great time to be Blue. ^^
Lovely move, especially when you see it again and see kolarovs positioning just as lopes nutmegs the defender with the backheel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.