Marcos Lopes

oldhamblue said:
Dr Mick said:
His nickname is Ronnie apparently. Anyone know why?

Was runner-up in Junior World Snooker Championships as a 14 year old. Quit after that to concentrate on football
Finally an answer. I've wondered the same meself. Saw it on his Twitter username.

His hero is Ronaldo,he apparently used to constantly wear the name on the back of his shirt.....bless......:-)

To be fair,not a bad example to aspire to.

CELTICRORY said:
BigOscar said:
Proper Ronaldo, not Tranny. Has to be pointed out, as it shows good judgement.
I thought it was Christy Ronaldo as he is Portuguese?
Nope, he's actually Brazilian, but moved to Portugal as a young kid. Apparently he turned up to training everyday in Brazil Ronaldo shirt and people just assumed that was his name, then it got shortened to Rony over time

BigOscar said:
CELTICRORY said:
BigOscar said:
Proper Ronaldo, not Tranny. Has to be pointed out, as it shows good judgement.
I thought it was Christy Ronaldo as he is Portuguese?
Nope, he's actually Brazilian, but moved to Portugal as a young kid. Apparently he turned up to training everyday in Brazil Ronaldo shirt and people just assumed that was his name, then it got shortened to Rony over time
there was me thinking it was ronaldinho

Plain Speaking said:
A season long loan to a mid table PL side that plays good possession football, like Everton or Swansea, may help him in the future?

Championship for me. When you think that Deulefeu (?) cant get a regular run of games at Everton, Lopes would have no chance this season

mansour's tow ropes said:
When you think that Deulefeu (?) cant get a regular run of games at Everton, Lopes would have no chance this season

Was getting a decent run of games off the bench before his injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.