Marcos Lopes

Very happy for Rony to get his first goal for the club today.

Heard some very positive things about him.

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
Was impressed with him in pre season. Doubt he'll get many opportunities this season but one to watch.

What in particular impressed you?
Saw you were the last poster and thought to myself, "in no way will that post be in any way positive".

You are as miserable as DD and Billy Hissyfit.

Tevez City said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Tevez City said:
No one said he will be the next Ronaldo, but we are hoping that he can be as good as Sinclair or AJ.

He is already as good as Sinclair and will be better than AJ imo. Yes it isn't right to go OTT about band he has found it a little hard at times when coming up against bigger stronger players but he is only 17 (just) and learning all the time.

I would liken his style if play to Silva. Of course not as good but he has plenty of years to catch him up.One thing he might be better at though is scoring goals.He seems to have a better knack for that.

He likes to dribble past the players and not dance around the players to keep the ball, and thats why I prefer him to Suarez.

Interesting comparison. You might be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.