Marcos Lopes

M24 Citizen said:
billymumphrey said:
Bibinho said:
defo Portugal, his idol is C.Ronaldo... im sure Ronaldo sent him a signed shirt on his 18th birthday

Actually his idol is Ronny Corbett.

So Rony is short for Ronny, as Ronny is short in real life,

Why doesn't one of you just ask him on twitter to settle the debate? I'm sure he'd answer
For some reason he follows me on twitter :/ im the most boring person on the whole of twitter!

Bibinho said:
M24 Citizen said:
billymumphrey said:

Why doesn't one of you just ask him on twitter to settle the debate? I'm sure he'd answer
For some reason he follows me on twitter :/ im the most boring person on the whole of twitter!
No, you're not. :)

Bibinho said:
M24 Citizen said:
billymumphrey said:

So you're boringjamesmilner then :)

Bibinho said:
aguero93:20 said:
Bibinho said:
No, you're not. :)
I hardly ever post things lol... do you follow me?
Hardly ever posting things doesn't make you boring, constantly posting venial vacous shite makes you boring, don't follow any of the celebrity tw@ts on it, as I mostly use it for football stuff, but I've seen some of the shit they post and it would make you lose all faith in humanity...

mcfcinprague said:
Bibinho said:
M24 Citizen said:

So you're boringjamesmilner then :)
I wish that account is genius lol

Hardly ever posting things doesn't make you boring, constantly posting venial vacous shite makes you boring, don't follow any of the celebrity tw@ts on it, as I mostly use it for football stuff, but I've seen some of the shit they post and it would make you lose all faith in humanity...

true that some right beandems on twitter but a lot of it has me in stitches

Bibinho said:
M24 Citizen said:
billymumphrey said:

Yeah he follows me too, thought it was strange ! maybe he just selected a few people that follow him

Rorz88 said:
Bibinho said:
M24 Citizen said:

Yeah he follows me too, thought it was strange ! maybe he just selected a few people that follow him
Doesn't follow me, feel left out now... ;)

Rorz88 said:
Bibinho said:

Doesn't follow me, feel left out now... ;)
LMFAO!!! I tweeted him and some guy called "bingo dave" has replied with a screamer "he might be a keen snooker player, or the face of that fast food company, or even that bird off eastenders"

HAHAHAHAHA

Great pin point cross from our future superstar.

He can be the left winger option that some of our fans have desired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.