Marcos Lopes

aguero93:20 said:
AntiUnited said:
If this guy is so highly rated by all u guys why dosent he get a start... especially since nasri is gone
because Milner navas and Silva are all still ahead of him for 2 positions, downside of having such a good squad, I have the feeling hell start to see more game time though, after all he's still only 18.

again im worried we will start turning into a chelsea model by hunting down the best talent and yet they wont ever see the first team.. due to the fact we can buy the best player in that position.

AntiUnited said:
AntiUnited said:
If this guy is so highly rated by all u guys why dosent he get a start... especially since nasri is gone
because Milner navas and Silva are all still ahead of him for 2 positions, downside of having such a good squad, I have the feeling hell start to see more game time though, after all he's still only 18.

again im worried we will start turning into a chelsea model by hunting down the best talent and yet they wont ever see the first team.. due to the fact we can buy the best player in that position.
don't think so, there's nothing anywhere near the academy set up we have planned at Chelsea, their philosophy with youngsters is very haphazard and seems to be buy as many as possible and hope some turn out well, plus there's no-one like txiki to link it all together, ours is to get the very best young players and groom them for the style expected in the first team, but only time will tell.

AntiUnited said:

don't think so, there's nothing anywhere near the academy set up we have planned at Chelsea, their philosophy with youngsters is very haphazard and seems to be buy as many as possible and hope some turn out well, plus there's no-one like txiki to link it all together, ours is to get the very best young players and groom them for the style expected in the first team, but only time will tell.

If we don't bring young players through, everybody will be sacked & replaced by people who do.

When they are ready, & good enough, they will start to appear more often.

Wonder if this lad will choose Portugal or Brazil as his National Team

Bibinho said:
gwt said:
defo Portugal, his idol is C.Ronaldo... im sure Ronaldo sent him a signed shirt on his 18th birthday
The nickname is from Ronaldinho, that's his idol.
But he refers to himself as Portuguese so my guess is he'll play for them.

Bibinho said:
gwt said:
defo Portugal, his idol is C.Ronaldo... im sure Ronaldo sent him a signed shirt on his 18th birthday
The nickname is from Ronaldinho, that's his idol.
But he refers to himself as Portuguese so my guess is he'll play for them.
really? you learn something new every day... could of sworn it was tranny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.