Marcos Lopes

pee dubya said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
silvasleftleg said:
I don't see him as a midfielder. He's similar to Aguero.

Except that he is not at all. More like (but not the same ) as Silva but a better eye for a goal.
From what I've seen of the EDS I don't think he's that comparable with any of our players. Might turn out to be the closest to Jovetic. He seems to me to be a wide-forward, similar to Messi and Ronaldo (in style), hovering out wide and cutting inside onto his favoured foot.

Regarding the comparisons I'd say he's too quick and direct to be compared to David Silva, not quite direct enough to be like ronaldo and there's only Messi quite like Messi. The closest comparison I can think of with him is Alexis Sanchez. Obviously he's got a long way to go to get as good as Sanchez but he's the player I'd say he's gotthe the most similar style to

waspish said:
With Nasri injured this kid should be on the bench and starting games in the premier

Definitely didn't look out of place and I was surprised at his strength managing to muscle off Diame I think it was - like something Sergio can do

The Fat el Hombre said:
pee dubya said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Except that he is not at all. More like (but not the same ) as Silva but a better eye for a goal.
From what I've seen of the EDS I don't think he's that comparable with any of our players. Might turn out to be the closest to Jovetic. He seems to me to be a wide-forward, similar to Messi and Ronaldo (in style), hovering out wide and cutting inside onto his favoured foot.

Regarding the comparisons I'd say he's too quick and direct to be compared to David Silva, not quite direct enough to be like ronaldo and there's only Messi quite like Messi. The closest comparison I can think of with him is Alexis Sanchez. Obviously he's got a long way to go to get as good as Sanchez but he's the player I'd say he's gotthe the most similar style to

Can see where you get that comparison from with his physique Sanchez to me is a winger and nothing else, whereas Lopes can play on the wing or as an attacking mid. A bit like Nasri but more direct and more enjoyable to watch

What a genuine Talent we have on our hands.
Pace,muscle,touch,workrate,passing ability...This kid has got it all.
A delightful performance tonight. Looked like he has been in that role for ages.
Well done Ronnie!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
pee dubya said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

He has the same build as Sanchez for sure.. same work rate. Sanchez is the player he should emulate IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.