Marcos Lopes

love to see a player with confidence. Nice that the city players have helped him play.

p.s great goals tonight, agueros and negredos second were beautyies, and perfect cross from marcos

Great to see him getting a full 90 minutes tonight and showing quality and confidence throughout, aside from his skills, I really enjoyed the tigerish way he chases after the ball, even against lads twice his size.

Lets not start a pissing contest with other teams players ... he's a unique young prospect in his own right and he's ours, just enjoy watching him progress here.

Best thing he did tonight was leave a foot in, in a tackle with Nolan, anybody doing that deserves a lot of credit.

Very impressed with him so far, great strength for his age, gives the ball away quite a lot, but I think that's just the step up, and when he does he works his arse off to get it back, a bit like a 'good' Dickov, I don't imagine its any fun playing against him !

Did well. Looks a nice little footballer. Great to see a kid come through at last. Was boyata the last one? That was four years ago, and one per year is the benchmark

Great performance.

It's fair to say I'd take both him and Januzas in my team. Lopes pace on the ball reminds me of a young Ribery. We definitely need to get this lad a decent run of games over the next few weeks. I think he could be the "transfer" we've needed.

Silva Navas
Nasri Lopes Milner

Great set of balanced attacking players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.