Marcos Lopes

hah page number is the same as his squad number, 45 pages tonight, well done lad.
new edin dzeko?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Bruun said:
Is it just me or is Lopes like a slightly upgraded Januzaj?

Embarrassing. Completely biased. You have nothing to base that on.

Well, he did get the same amount of assists in 90 minutes than national darling Januzaj has in 17 appearances. That's the base of an argument, I'd say, though more appearances from him are needed to complete said argument.

aguero93:20 said:
hah page number is the same as his squad number, 45 pages tonight, well done lad.
new edin dzeko?

More like Tevez in the way he dribbles at defenders

LoveCity said:
Bruun said:
Is it just me or is Lopes like a slightly upgraded Januzaj?

Well, he did get the same amount of assists in 90 minutes than national darling Januzaj has in 17 appearances. That's the base of an argument, I'd say, though more appearances from him are needed to complete said argument.

and what about goals scored? and factoring in the relative ability of the strikers they have to finish off their chances?

If it was the other way round and a united fan was saying their youngster was better after 3 games compared to ours with a regular run of games in the league, we'd call them a deluded rag so and so. Its too early to compare them, and definitely too early to come to the conclusion that Lopes is better

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not just the build - they're both quick, skilful, direct and pick up similar positions (at least from what I've seen)

they're forwards. they can play anywhere in the final third.

LoveCity said:

and what about goals scored? and factoring in the relative ability of the strikers they have to finish off their chances?

If it was the other way round and a united fan was saying their youngster was better after 3 games compared to ours with a regular run of games in the league, we'd call them a deluded rag so and so. Its too early to compare them, and definitely too early to come to the conclusion that Lopes is better

By slightly upgraded i only ment atleast Lopes doesn't dive. But yeah, he really looked like a class player tonight.

Seen him 3 times now.

In each game he has done well. Deserves to be on the bench at least versus Watford

He'll be 100% committed too if he plays, and the other players will want to do well for him too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.