Marcos Lopes

Re: Marcos Lopes First Team Video Highlights

Jash Mehta said:
Janujaz or Lopez?

Who has the most potential?

Impossible to say, every player progresses differently and needs different motivations etc to progress. One player needs to know he can always start, another might need to know he can't so has to push himself.

Both are talented thats for sure, I'd say Lopes has more potential but because of the shit state of utd Jarqntaz (Don't know how to spell his name, easier to mash keyboard) will get more chances. He's got what, Young in his way? Meanwhile Lopes has Nasri, Silva, Milner etc.

Jash Mehta said:
Janujaz or Lopez?

Hard to say at this stage but Januzai is still a few steps ahead of Lopes currently

A consideration with our young players is that we are trying to foster a playing style throughout the club so we need some players who epitomize this to stay around rather than go on loan.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Jash Mehta said:
Janujaz or Lopez?

Hard to say at this stage but Januzai is still a few steps ahead of Lopes currently

Jizzyjazz may be a few steps ahead of Marcos at the moment, but the way gollum is playing him in every game, he will soon burn out, or at the very least lose form.

Lopes can and will be managed much more conservatively, and will therefore, hopefully, fulfil his potential.

MC ID said:
Jash Mehta said:
Janujaz or Lopez?

Impossible to say, every player progresses differently and needs different motivations etc to progress. One player needs to know he can always start, another might need to know he can't so has to push himself.

Both are talented thats for sure, I'd say Lopes has more potential but because of the shit state of utd Jarqntaz (Don't know how to spell his name, easier to mash keyboard) will get more chances. He's got what, Young in his way? Meanwhile Lopes has Nasri, Silva, Milner etc.

Lopes will be nurtured, that's the beautiful position we're in at present with the quality of the squad. You can burn out a young player with huge talent by throwing them in too much, too often. There are exceptions, granted — Rooney was one — but they're rare. For me, Pete Barnes, who I thought was going to be huge for years, was a case in point. United given their current crisis virtually have no choice but to throw their youngster in for virtually every game. Mind you, seeing as how they're in fewer and fewer competitions…

Oh, just noticed the previous post. Snap, Vienna_70.

Zizzy's decision making is very amateur while Lopes is far ahead in that category.
Lopes without my blue tinted glass has more potential as a well rounded player.

Jigsaw's currently better, however in every match Lopes has featured in he's done something worthwhile, Watford scored, Wigan hit the crossbar, West Ham back heel through the defenders leg for Kolarov to cross for Dzeko to belt home, West Ham again, crossed for Negredo to score and set up Aguero to score.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
All depends, Januzaj has been sensational for United, but if Lopes gets given a decent run of games can be just as influential,

sensational is well overstating it

BringBackSwales said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
All depends, Januzaj has been sensational for United, but if Lopes gets given a decent run of games can be just as influential,

sensational is well overstating it

It really isn't. The boy is class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.