Marcus Rashford lobbying govt to help vulnerable children

He’s clearly a decent lad and a proper Mancunian, so good luck to him. It’s not his fault he’s a rag and therefore the media are fawning over him. If he played for us, it would’ve got 100 words max.

And every city fan would be praising him to the rafters as opposed to a few looking for any negative angle to downplay his actions because he is a rag.

He did struggle a bit earlier on, trying to adapt to heading a ball whilst sporting a halo

Still very good what he's been doing

The lad has good intentions and I applaud him for it. I can't help but think he's being used as a PR stunt.

Look at the companies involved in the task force. It's a look at me I'm doing something but not really doing something corporate move.

If Tesco,Aldi, Deliveroo wanted to do something properly they'd be offering huge reductions in their product costs or donating food parcels to the people that need them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.