Marcus Rashford lobbying govt to help vulnerable children

The bottom line is the lad wouldn't needed to have done fuck all if the Tories had from the outset declared no child would go hungry. They of course didn't because they don't give a single fuck. He embarrassed them into it and this new chapter to the same book will see them having to step up. The problem I have with that is they didn't think it important. Anybody having a go at the lad needs to answer why the party the support are a bunch of selfish heartless scum. Well done son.

On a slightly related note, I run a fundraising group called Help Club, our members donate £1 per week minimum and at month end we give it away to someone/cause/charity in need who has been nominated to us.

It’s normally around £400, and paid directly to the person who needs it, not a penny scraped off the top.

If anyone knows anyone struggling please look up the group on Facebook or PM me here. Same applies if anyone wants to join us as a member!

Without wishing to sound political, all i’ll say is our membership grew tenfold the day after the last general election.

Full marks to Rashford, he's using his position to help people and I'd happily applaud him if he played at the Etihad. Some things are far, far more important than football and children going hungry - in this day and age - just shouldn't be happening.

What I don't get is why the Government gave Rashford an MBE - presumably for his campaigning - then voted against what he was trying to do! It defies any kind of logic.

I just assumed that everyone wanted to help vulnerable people, especially children. Do those who voted against it have a pulse?

For what it costs, it shouldn't even be discussed. Children cannot help who their parents are and we should not - under any circumstances - punish them.

Full marks to Rashford, he's using his position to help people and I'd happily applaud him if he played at the Etihad. Some things are far, far more important than football and children going hungry - in this day and age - just shouldn't be happening.

What I don't get is why the Government gave Rashford an MBE - presumably for his campaigning - then voted against what he was trying to do! It defies any kind of logic.

I just assumed that everyone wanted to help vulnerable people, especially children. Do those who voted against it have a pulse?

For what it costs, it shouldn't even be discussed. Children cannot help who their parents are and we should not - under any circumstances - punish them.
and nobody can foresee if they will be in dire straights 7-16 years down the line from the happiest day of your life. I think when Thatcher stole the milk in the 80s she took the milk of human kindness from some too.

I do so hope those giving it large about pissed up parents walk passed the homeless with the same sanctimonious attitude because i can guarantee some of you are a couple of random acts away from being on your arse too.

They just presumed he was out for himself, a nice pat on the back and an MBE to market himself and he would go out quietly. They cant quite grasp having principles and sticking to them, its an alien concept to these people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.