Mario at the petrol station(merged)

The cookie monster said:
tamworthblue said:
Ok, I went to Warrington IKEA last night with the girlfriend (has to be done now and again lads, be fair) and got there about 6:30pm. Lad at the entrance who was handing out the IKEA bags was talking to another bloke about Mario leaving just seconds before (trying to get out the entrance door the plonker). Got talking to the lad and obviously a big City fan. I have no reason to not believe him as he was cockahoop because he helped him get out the door and Mario shook his hand.

As we left another IKEA lad was talking about Mario buying petrol for people at the nearby BP garage. This one I wouldn't like to say yay or nay about but it would have been about 7:30pm by then.

Anyway, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's all bollocks like a lot of posters seem to have done.
Would of been more believeable if you had said the ikea in ashton!

Bloody hell, lads. All I can say is I've been taken in big time then. The lad seemed to be genuine to me...proper made up. We talked City for about 10 minutes...had to be a proper City fan. Why would he randomly try to wind me up like that...he didn't know I was a blue until we started talking. Anyone work in Warrington IKEA who can help me out here?

tamworthblue said:
The cookie monster said:
tamworthblue said:
Ok, I went to Warrington IKEA last night with the girlfriend (has to be done now and again lads, be fair) and got there about 6:30pm. Lad at the entrance who was handing out the IKEA bags was talking to another bloke about Mario leaving just seconds before (trying to get out the entrance door the plonker). Got talking to the lad and obviously a big City fan. I have no reason to not believe him as he was cockahoop because he helped him get out the door and Mario shook his hand.

As we left another IKEA lad was talking about Mario buying petrol for people at the nearby BP garage. This one I wouldn't like to say yay or nay about but it would have been about 7:30pm by then.

Anyway, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's all bollocks like a lot of posters seem to have done.
Would of been more believeable if you had said the ikea in ashton!

Bloody hell, lads. All I can say is I've been taken in big time then. The lad seemed to be genuine to me...proper made up. We talked City for about 10 minutes...had to be a proper City fan. Why would he randomly try to wind me up like that...he didn't know I was a blue until we started talking. Anyone work in Warrington IKEA who can help me out here?
I'd reckon Warrington would be easier for him, as it's piss easy to get to. Ashton is a nightmare, so I believe it.....

I wonder if any of the ones where he supposedly hands money over are true? I think the only one that is true is giving money to the church.

mario2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.