Mario Balotelli - genuine question

Re: Mario haters genuine question?

I normally sit in Colin Bell 3 but had to move tonight to South Stand 2. The guy I sat next to constantly moaned about Mario, actually started before he'd touched the ball. A complete and utter ****. Balotelli will get there and when he does I'm going to sit next to that guy again and give him a mouthful. Twat.

BillyShears said:
Braggster said:
Very strange, as there was nothing wrong with his attitude tonight. It's just unthinking nonsense based on his (partially deserved, admittedly) reputation.

What really disappoints is just how quickly they glossed over what he actually contributed considering how much time he's been out with injury and just how little football he's played in the last 12 months. I have to say I remember my rag friends screaming that the media had it in for Ronaldo, and I'm beginning to understand what they were talking about.

There's the ever so faint whiff of xenophobia in that analysis tonight...fuck it, ultimately, Mario's only going to get better and better. That's a gift for us and for this league IMO...

Please don't turn this into something it isn't.

didactic said:
Played very well tonight and he is just back from injury.
dont know what game u were watchin. i like mario and i hope he is given time to improve but tonight in my opinion he was fookin woeful.

jayblue said:
dont know what game u were watchin. i like mario and i hope he is given time to improve but tonight in my opinion he was fookin woeful.

haters.gif

A few needless fouls as usual, a few hollywood passes that went horribly wrong and hit the post when he probably should have scored but overall at least he looked a little more interested than at the weekend. If he carries that on and concentrates more on getting the simple things right then he'll earn the freedom to express himself more.

jayblue said:
didactic said:
Played very well tonight and he is just back from injury.

To my mind his passing tonight was as good as anyone else in our team. He needs a first touch less than any other player we have.

I've already said that I feel he will be a big game player (as all great players are) and that other than 20 mins against Arsenal he hasn't played in a 'big' game yet. When he does he will rise to it, of that I'm sure.

thought he was very poor tonight if im being honest. i've stood by the lad in the main so far, and think hes got the talent to make it without a doubt. but from his second touch from that kolarov ball right at the start , he just wasnt with it, misplaced numerous passes, and got more frustrated as the game got on. that said, tevez didnt have one of his better nights tonight, but his workrate got him a standing ovation round our end. let the lad get fit, then its time to judge him.

my one worry, is that if he can't take that ghastly looking chip off his shoulder for 90 minutes, or can't use it to motivate him like great players have in the past, he will waste his endless talent in what will be a fleeting time in england

Forzacitizens said:
talented yeh, but attitude is appalling, tonight he was shite

What exactly was wrong with his attitude tonight? He was always showing for the ball, he was unselfish when he had possession and he tracked back when needed. Okay some of his passes didn't come off but he was trying to play teammates in which is fair enough, a lot of Tevez's passes didn't come off either but he gets a standing ovation.

lancs blue said:
Forzacitizens said:
talented yeh, but attitude is appalling, tonight he was shite

What exactly was wrong with his attitude tonight? He was always showing for the ball, he was unselfish when he had possession and he tracked back when needed. Okay some of his passes didn't come off but he was trying to play teammates in which is fair enough, a lot of Tevez's passes didn't come off either but he gets a standing ovation.

just had that look of 'i don't care', even in some of his play, just smacks of it. Always arguing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.