Mario Balotelli - genuine question

Re: Mario haters genuine question?

Bang out of order this analysis of Mario on ESPN. He was smiling after every goal.

why are pundits so obsessed with players smiling whilst playing? WTF? Does Berbatov smile and laugh? Tevez? Ibra?

fuck me, if being visually happy is a prerequisite for playing football you'd think Benjani was a world class player!

Project said:
Bang out of order this analysis of Mario on ESPN. He was smiling after every goal.

Very strange, as there was nothing wrong with his attitude tonight. It's just unthinking nonsense based on his (partially deserved, admittedly) reputation.

didactic said:
poh said:
I posted just the other day that i think he is not suited to the english game,i just hope i'am proved to be so very fucking wrong.

Why not? He has pace, strength and finishing. He is a young version of Drogba only more natural talent. Why cant he make it here?

Because english defenders will wind him up somethnig shocking every game,and i just dont think he can keep his cool week in week out.

poh said:
Because english defenders will wind him up somethnig shocking every game,and i just dont think he can keep his cool week in week out.

He will be alright dont worry.

These cunts on ESPN slagging him off saying he doesnt smile, and his body language lets the fans down. Fuck off, he can behave how he wants. Football is not comedy he is serious about getting goals and thats why I LOVE HIMMMMMM!!!!

Obvious agenda and want to drive the lad out the game before he shows up their heros "Rooney, Walcott, Wilshere, and the other golden boy cunts". Fuck em all.

He won plenty of balls back tonight for a forward and was unlucky not to get a goal, who gives a fuck if he doesn't grin from ear to ear like a clown.

Thought he was average tonight, as was Tevez.

Mario haters genuine question?

I've not seen as much of his career as others, but my early observation is that he's far better as an out-and-out striker than he is when playing on the left. But his problem is that Tevez and Dzeko are better options than him in that position. Still not sure how his City career is going to pan out.

Braggster said:
Project said:

Very strange, as there was nothing wrong with his attitude tonight. It's just unthinking nonsense based on his (partially deserved, admittedly) reputation.

What really disappoints is just how quickly they glossed over what he actually contributed considering how much time he's been out with injury and just how little football he's played in the last 12 months. I have to say I remember my rag friends screaming that the media had it in for Ronaldo, and I'm beginning to understand what they were talking about.

There's the ever so faint whiff of xenophobia in that analysis tonight...fuck it, ultimately, Mario's only going to get better and better. That's a gift for us and for this league IMO...

BillyShears said:
Braggster said:

What really disappoints is just how quickly they glossed over what he actually contributed considering how much time he's been out with injury and just how little football he's played in the last 12 months. I have to say I remember my rag friends screaming that the media had it in for Ronaldo, and I'm beginning to understand what they were talking about.

There's the ever so faint whiff of xenophobia in that analysis tonight...fuck it, ultimately, Mario's only going to get better and better. That's a gift for us and for this league IMO...

The worst thing I've ever read on here. Bravo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.