Mario Balotelli - genuine question

i,ve got one thing to say about the ballo agenda, fck off media you man u arse licking t--ts, thats all?

I can't believe people are complaining about his facial expression. I mean, for fuck's sake...

Other notable 'sulkers' include Anelka, Cantona, Effenberg, Baggio, Totti... Even El Capitan throws the odd strop when substituted.

Not everyone can be a grinning Zola or Ronaldinho. I don't remember Zidane ever smiling on the pitch.

For what it's worth, I think he worked hard but his passing was a wee bit off. And he definitely smiled when he ran to congratulate Dzeko for the second.

Sorry if I'm repeating anything already said, I'm at work and haven't got time to read through 12 pages....

I don't get to as many games as I'd like but I was there last night and although Balotelli didn't have a great game, you can see his class and what he was trying to do even if the passes didn't come off (he seemed to under-hit a lot). The crowd were I was sat were slagging him off summat rotten as well, if it's like that every game, constant groans as soon as Balo miss-hits a pass then no wonder he's in a sulk!
I reckon he just needs a goal to settle him back into the swing of things. He's got all the attributes to be a monster of a player for us.

The lad is going be a WORLD BEATER, I don't give a flying shite if he does or doesn't smile.

ST Coleridge said:
I can't believe people are complaining about his facial expression. I mean, for fuck's sake...

Other notable 'sulkers' include Anelka, Cantona, Effenberg, Baggio, Totti... Even El Capitan throws the odd strop when substituted.

Not everyone can be a grinning Zola or Ronaldinho. I don't remember Zidane ever smiling on the pitch.

For what it's worth, I think he worked hard but his passing was a wee bit off. And he definitely smiled when he ran to congratulate Dzeko for the second.

He was also smiling when he hit the post as if saying " ah well just one of those nights".

He'll come good soon then everyone will be raving about him, he's got to much talent for it not to happen.

Check ou the highlights, he was smiling for both of Dzeko's goals The man is class a naturally born footballer, it comes very easy to him but he does work for the team and is more likely to pass the ball than Tevez and that is not a criticism of Carlos. Get off his back City fans he has enough to cope with the muppets in the media

Forza Mario

This young man has bucket fulls of potential but he shows a lack of respect for the manager and undermines his authority by answering back. Roberto needs to keep this rottweiler on a tight leash, otherwise he risks losing the dressing room and respect of the other players.

Capable of gamechanging magic, but he makes Anelka look like he is on happy pills.

C_T_I_D said:
This young man has bucket fulls of potential but he shows a lack of respect for the manager and undermines his authority by answering back. Roberto needs to keep this rottweiler on a tight leash, otherwise he risks losing the dressing room and respect of the other players.

Capable of gamechanging magic, but he makes Anelka look like he is on happy pills.

About Anelka, Balotelli is a kid in footballing terms, and sometimes acts like a kid. Wheras Anelka has been around for years and acts like a kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.