Mario Balotelli - genuine question

I will say this he doesnt help himself. He's already a marked man in most referees eyes and he's only been here 5 mins. If he continues to rub the refs up the wrong way he may cost us an important penalty and few missed games from suspensions. Great talent but I'd just like to see him to grow up a little faster and really care about this club, bloody hell if Dzeko had his talent wed have a world superstar on our hands.

citymad said:
I will say this he doesnt help himself. He's already a marked man in most referees eyes and he's only been here 5 mins. If he continues to rub the refs up the wrong way he may cost us an important penalty and few missed games from suspensions. Great talent but I'd just like to see him to grow up a little faster and really care about this club, bloody hell if Dzeko had his talent wed have a world superstar on our hands.

But Mario has this talent so we already have a world superstar on our hands.

citymad said:
bloody hell if Dzeko had his talent wed have a world superstar on our hands.

Why the dig at Dzeko? who,incidentally,has more than enough talent to match his mentality.

some people talk as if mario has been sent off week in week out.... christ. happened once and was innocent.

Mancio said:
some people talk as if mario has been sent off week in week out.... christ. happened once and was innocent.

Yes,he was innocent of the act that sent him off,however,let's not kid ourselves - his previous behaviour influenced the ref and led to that outcome.

That was a while ago though and his demeanour and attitude have improved since,i expect that to continue with further time and experience.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Mario had one of his more focused performances against Aris.

Could it be a coincidence that the referee put on easily the best refereeing performance at our ground and probably in living memory?
The game flowed, there were no player histrionics on either side, no obvious agendas, no ironic cheers from the crowd, the ref was in the background marshalling ably from start to finish.

Contrast that with the utter utter wankers we have to put up with each week, most notably that uberkunt, Clattenberg.

They cannot wait to dish the yellows and reds out to whoever is seen as the fashionable premiership problem child at the moment. Unless it means upsetting his majesty Sir Taggart of Trafford of course. (Then they can call the referee a "Fucking ****" to his face on live TV.)

Yet Shrek can elbow players right in front of the ref without so much as a yellow card. Mario gets slagged off for not smiling. Ha

*laughs*

FantasyIreland said:
citymad said:
bloody hell if Dzeko had his talent wed have a world superstar on our hands.

Why the dig at Dzeko? who,incidentally,has more than enough talent to match his mentality.

Sorry if it came across that way it was'nt meant to be a dig at Dzeko far from it , Dzeko is fast becoming one of my favourite players. Barotelli obviously possesses unbelievable talent just wish he had Dzeko's team attitude thats all. TBH I'm beginning to get fed up with this focus on Balo lets leave it alone for a while and lets see how he develops.

didactic said:
Yet Shrek can elbow players right in front of the ref without so much as a yellow card. Mario gets slagged off for not smiling. Ha

*laughs*

well fucking said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.