Mario Balotelli - genuine question

Re: Mario haters genuine question?

didactic said:
black mamba said:
I doubt if any other english club would take a chance on Balotelli , he hardly projects the right signals , or even appears to put an 'unquestionable' effort into the game here ...... but only time will tell whther he makes a real impression here ... the first problem for him is that he has to play in enough games!!

But it's my guess that he won't be here that long ......

I hope he stays and proves himself. Robinho is now lighting up Seria A and we are left with a what if feeling.

You might be left with a 'what if' feeling. Most of us won't be.

Robinho proved that he did not have the right temperament for the vastly different type of football we play here.

Serie A suits him, the Premier League does not, so if he'd stayed we'd still be seeing the same Robinho we always did.

As for Balotelli, I think you are right, he won't be here for long. His body language suggests he is an unhappy soul, and apart from the odd flash here and there, I've seen nothing to suggest I'd be too sad about it.

Mancini has been strong so far in ridding the club of dissenters. He is the kind of man who I believe will treat Balotelli the same in that respect as if he was a Hughes signing; and I think he's bitten off more than he can chew here.

As for the initial post. Do you really ever think that Fergie would be daft enough to take on such a disruptive player?

DD said:
You might be left with a 'what if' feeling. Most of us won't be.

Robinho proved that he did not have the right temperament for the vastly different type of football we play here.

Serie A suits him, the Premier League does not, so if he'd stayed we'd still be seeing the same Robinho we always did.

As for Balotelli, I think you are right, he won't be here for long. His body language suggests he is an unhappy soul, and apart from the odd flash here and there, I've seen nothing to suggest I'd be too sad about it.

Mancini has been strong so far in ridding the club of dissenters. He is the kind of man who I believe will treat Balotelli the same in that respect as if he was a Hughes signing; and I think he's bitten off more than he can chew here.

As for the initial post. Do you really ever think that Fergie would be daft enough to take on such a disruptive player?

Mario has always had the same body language I think people are reading too much into it.

I hope he comes good too (don't see why anyone wouldn't) but nobody can say watching him he looks happy? As has been mentioned Bobby is supposed to know him really well but im a bit mystified with it all really, what happens if Bob decides he wants to go? He just fooks off with him? Madness!

Can someone with some time to kill please look through the Balo haters post history for what they said after his hat trick? They probably went on and on about how great he is. Hypocrites.

I hope to god he doesn't leave because then we'll all have to watch as he becomes the best player in the world somewhere else. The guy is the best raw talent we've had at city in years, let's not let a bunch of knobs push him out.

Addam iz pro said:
Can someone with some time to kill please look through the Balo haters post history for what they said after his hat trick? They probably went on and on about how great he is. Hypocrites.

I hope to god he doesn't leave because then we'll all have to watch as he becomes the best player in the world somewhere else. The guy is the best raw talent we've had at city in years, let's not let a bunch of knobs push him out.

the only person to push him out will be mario himself, the bottom line is his career at city be it a great one or poor is entirely down to him.

I love Mario and don't want him going anywhere but like others have said he needs to calm down on the pitch. I understand people saying it is part of his make up but he is also playing in a team. His yellow didn't matter too much yesterday but in another game it could be crucial to the team. Dzeko was also denied a penalty but just got up and carried on I think Mario broods on it and then blows. At the moment he may as well write on his shirt wind me up and I will lose it. I love his personality and eccentricities off the pitch, he is a breath of fresh air. I don't mind the AC Milan talk in fact I respect it as he has laid his cards on the table from the start so none of us could have the jaw dropping moment like the Tevez transfer request. Like I said I just think he needs to think of the rest of the team and how the consequences of his actions on the pitch could effect them. Still love him though and would be gutted if he left for another team.

KentBlue said:
If he went to the rags he'd be given 100% protection by the ref's. He'd be allowed to do whatever the fuck he wanted with no come back.

Instead of being booked for punching the ground, which wasn't directed at anyone, he'd be allowed to hurl a volley of abuse at the ref...

I hope he carries on his goalscoring ratio and gets on a bit of a run in the team as he will be quality if he can settle.

samharris said:
turts said:
Putting shit posts on here about him isnt helping things. We all know he's a hot head , so what , I like to see his passion. Let him get on with it. He's got plenty of people waiting to jump on any mistake, he doesnt need his 'supporters' doing the same

Would Balotelli be the same player if he wasnt a hot head ??. I doubt it.. some great players are great because of who they are and what they are..

Imagine paul gascoine with linekers mentality..wouldnt be the same player.

I hope one day we all embrace Balo for what he is...

Complete Bollocks.

de niro said:
Addam iz pro said:

the only person to push him out will be mario himself, the bottom line is his career at city be it a great one or poor is entirely down to him.
Not necessarily. He left Inter because the fans forced him out. They determined his fate there, not him. I just dont want the same thing to happen here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.