Mario Balotelli

I see people voicing their concerns on here but I'm pretty confident if we're in for him then Manciti knows about the guy a little better than anyone of us, and is fully clued in on what the kid can do and may be capable of...

from the snippets above it looks like he can take a decent penalty and he's cool and confident with the ball in the 'kill zone'.

I wouldn't second-guess our manager on this particular score, ehehe

(and I'd love to see us linked with Cassano too)

Considering Mancini was the one to bring Balotelli to the first team when he was 17... would be a great fit, my only concern is does he work well with others, which is not really and I dont think he would be a great strike partner with Tevez

MCFCinUSA said:
I see people voicing their concerns on here but I'm pretty confident if we're in for him then Manciti knows about the guy a little better than anyone of us, and is fully clued in on what the kid can do and may be capable of...

from the snippets above it looks like he can take a decent penalty and he's cool and confident with the ball in the 'kill zone'.

I wouldn't second-guess our manager on this particular score, ehehe

(and I'd love to see us linked with Cassano too)

We've already been linked with him, quite a few times mostly towards the end of january.

I'd love it if we signed Cassano.

I have to admit i've never seen him play.
Has he got pace ? the few clips that i have seen on here he looks quite strong.
Is he right / left footed ? does have the trickery like Tevez ?
Totally understand his attitude who wouldn't have one if they was getting abused every week and if Mancini did bring him through the ranks at Inter then he will be able to get the best out of him
Last question would he be able to adapt to the Premier league ?
Ta

10.Goater_Legend said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GblantbjoEc[/youtube]

This comment below the video worried me

What a fucking joke Mario Balotelli is, he doesn't give a fuck about anything other than himself, he makes players like Ibrahimovic and Adebayor look hard working

Thing that worried me was that the Samaras youtube vid was much better then this :O

how can you not want that kind of tallant at your club, remember anelka, great player, who came to us at the wrong time, would love him back ,but it aint gonna happen, mores the pitty

Maybe i've always caught him on a bad day, but i've actually never seen Balotelli have a good game.

Andouble said:
great goalscoring record considering a. he's 19 and b. Italy is one of the more stingier leagues in the world.

I can't argue for or against his attitude but I'd have to believe not being racially abused week in, week out will only help him.

No here he will just be abused by the boo boys

For the right price and if Mancini can get his head and attitude sorted then yes. If the fans get behind him like we do with Tevez, this kid could do well for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.