Mario Balotelli

Skashion said:
25/25 penalties for Mario. To think there were some people who were adamant his technique was shit and he'd get found out quickly. Mario's put penalties past most of the world's best keepers now.

Lack of technique was never an issue for Mario.

OB1 said:
Skashion said:
25/25 penalties for Mario. To think there were some people who were adamant his technique was shit and he'd get found out quickly. Mario's put penalties past most of the world's best keepers now.

There were quite a number of people who doubted his penalty technique.

Skashion said:
OB1 said:
Skashion said:

I can't even remember watching him take a single PK where the keeper guessed the correct way. He has legitimately perfected his technique.

blink922 said:
Skashion said:
OB1 said:
I can't even remember watching him take a single PK where the keeper guessed the correct way. He has legitimately perfected his technique.
Joe Hart in England-Italy penalties shootout.

afhald said:
blink922 said:
Skashion said:

good call.

still didn't work out,

ACMilan said:
afhald said:
blink922 said:

good call.

still didn't work out,
I'm dubious as to whether he did guess the right way, Mario pointed where he was going and I think Joe Hart knew Mario well enough to know it wasn't a bluff.

blink922 said:
Skashion said:
OB1 said:

I remember the last minute one against spurs. Me and my mate were sat in a pub in Sunderland full of plastics and plastic red mackems as well !

When he won the penalty practically the whole pub said "He'll miss this".
As he ran up me and mate jumped up and cheered before he even kicked the ball. Their faces were a right picture. They looked puzzled to fuck. "I just turned round and said "I would have put my house on him scoring there"

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pity he didn't put the effort in. We miss his spark and creativity but we don't miss the rest of him.
BSwXHIq.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.