Mario Balotelli

I think it was the right move for him to go back to Italy where the game is less physical. He will really flourish out there.

If he returns to eastlands in the champions league one day he will get a really warm welcome I'm sure.

Armaan said:
9 out of 10 games he was shit for us. Happy he seems to have improved though.

I disagree completely.
Was he as consistent for you? No.
But he also starts every game for us. He's our focal point. It's natural he improved.

Did he do some boneheaded shit at City? yes. Was he as good as he could have been? No.

But by damn, he played some fantastic football there, and did so at the most important of times.

My first live memory of Mario was of Hart clearing the ball upfield and Mario, over by the right touchline, watched the ball drop over his right shoulder and facing the East stand just controlled it perfectly, half a yard from the touchline. From then on I was hooked. He's still the most naturally gifted player I've ever seen live.

He was never going to succeed in England, the media, referees and half the fans in the country had it in for him. Add that to the fact he wasn't our main striker and it just wasn't going to work. Glad he's doing well at Milan and hope he goes on to fulfil his potential.

kenzie115 said:
My first live memory of Mario was of Hart clearing the ball upfield and Mario, over by the right touchline, watched the ball drop over his right shoulder and facing the East stand just controlled it perfectly, half a yard from the touchline. From then on I was hooked. He's still the most naturally gifted player I've ever seen live.

He was never going to succeed in England, the media, referees and half the fans in the country had it in for him. Add that to the fact he wasn't our main striker and it just wasn't going to work. Glad he's doing well at Milan and hope he goes on to fulfil his potential.

Really? I'd say Silva is undoutably more naturally talented.

ForzaMancini said:
kenzie115 said:

On his day Mario can do anything Silva can do and much more, the reverse is not true. In my opinion of course.

Even in the current squad I wouldn't have Silva top.

ForzaMancini said:

Balotelli is one month into his 23yr year on earth.

Think of what he's capable of now, or even 2 years ago. Was Silva the same at his age or at 20?

very, very verrrrry few are. That's natural talent.

When you continue to progress and peak at 25-27, that's when all youve learned makes you elite or not.

Silva is insanely gifted. But he wasnt what Mario was at 19, 21, or at 23

I miss Mario and would love him back at the club, watched the 1v6 tonight and Mario makes me smile

I always remember the amazing game he had at Blackburn away and the cup semi and Final amongst others

He was fun to have around when we we not title contenders,as soon as we were and it got serious he could not be trusted and he stopped being funny and became very annoying.I am glad to see he is doing well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.