Mario Balotelli

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
Balotelli is one month into his 23yr year on earth.

Think of what he's capable of now, or even 2 years ago. Was Silva the same at his age or at 20?

very, very verrrrry few are. That's natural talent.

When you continue to progress and peak at 25-27, that's when all youve learned makes you elite or not.

Silva is insanely gifted. But he wasnt what Mario was at 19, 21, or at 23

Mario was nothing at 19 or 21 tbf either

FUCK MY LIFE

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award</a>
About what are we talking? lol

Skashion said:
karen7 said:
He was fun to have around when we we not title contenders,as soon as we were and it got serious he could not be trusted and he stopped being funny and became very annoying.I am glad to see he is doing well
He had the best goal ratio in our squad in the title winning season, 100 mins per goal. Better average than Aguero, Dzeko or Tevez. Architect of the 6-1; scores first two goals and gets Evans sent off. Rescues all three points versus Spurs at home by coming on at 2-2, winning a penalty and slotting it home. Comes on against QPR at 2-1 down and turns that one around and puts in a brilliant assist for Aguero to win the title - in my opinion he was every bit as important as Aguero in that move. If Mario had done a Tevez and fucked off for three months with another month out getting back to fitness, there'd have been no title.

All of that is true but no-one knew which mario would turn up,when he was on it, he was on it but the rest of the time he was a pain and it was a risk having him on the pitch and i thought the others were distracted by him,no coincidence we won the last few games without him.Of course he did the most important assist in our history and for that i will be forever grateful to him.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Proelia said:
ACMilan said:

Think of what he's capable of now, or even 2 years ago. Was Silva the same at his age or at 20?

When you continue to progress and peak at 25-27, that's when all youve learned makes you elite or not.

FUCK MY LIFE

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award</a>

Anderson has also won that award, If you look at what isco and gotze have done to win that award mario doesnt come close

I thought he was great but also see other people's views, only one issue that has really baffled me is the media hatred towards him, especially the redknapps reasoning which I think is the real issue, in my eyes they set about a hate campaign which was totally disgusting, it snowballed out of control I found myself liking the lad more and more because of this, these two hypocritical twats im sure could see the potential in the lad? He is a maverick the type of player I like I look at him then look at the media darlings of the Owen and Parker mould and think my god I miss Mario, we won three trophies whilst Mario was here? If Mario had signed for those twats just outside Manchester I wonder if he would have got the same biased hatred, I very much doubt it?

karen7 said:
All of that is true but no-one knew which mario would turn up,when he was on it, he was on it but the rest of the time he was a pain and it was a risk having him on the pitch and i thought the others were distracted by him,no coincidence we won the last few games without him.Of course he did the most important assist in our history and for that i will be forever grateful to him.
You say it's no coincidence that we won the last few games without him, so what did we call it when we went on our best winning run ever with him as the main striker from October through to December of 2011? What did we call it when Balotelli was replaced by Tevez last season, and despite people predicting we'd walk the league with Tevez and Aguero, actually declined with Tevez scoring at an average of a goal every 225 minutes and Aguero also scoring at a much lower rate? No, I don't think it's a coincidence either.

Proelia said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Proelia said:

FUCK MY LIFE

Anderson has also won that award, If you look at what isco and gotze have done to win that award mario doesnt come close

Stop being wrong, its a bad look for you

Skashion said:
karen7 said:
You say it's no coincidence that we won the last few games without him, so what did we call it when we went on our best winning run ever with him as the main striker from October through to December of 2011? What did we call it when Balotelli was replaced by Tevez last season, and despite people predicting we'd walk the league with Tevez and Aguero, actually declined with Tevez scoring at an average of a goal every 225 minutes and Aguero also scoring at a much lower rate? No, I don't think it's a coincidence either.

We are at cross purposes here because i am not comparing him to any of the others just looking at him and how unreliable he was at times.The last few games of the title winning year when he was banned and then left out i thought the team were more balanced,more relaxed and played better as a whole without having to look after him and worry about him kicking off
Did he play well at times and score some great goals?Yes he did,he is hugely talented but did not do nearly enough for me to balance out the times he couldn't be arsed

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
ForzaMancini said:
Really? I'd say Silva is undoutably more naturally talented.

hahaha what a stupid comment... the ignorance from some posters is beyond belief... mario is nothing!? but i bet you thought Michael Johnson was the next colin bell

My point is that his supposed unreliability and inconsistency is way over-egged and the stats prove it. Balotelli was a decent player for us overall and doesn't deserve the denigration from certain posters including one who outright called him 'shit'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.