Mario Balotelli

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
Proelia said:
Balotelli contributed very little to inters treble, Im not saying hes a bad player but hes vastly overrated and I for one dont miss his antics or lack of effort

name me a better 23yr old striker... hell, 24, 25, 26....

Who is there? How is he overrated, he's achieved things at a month into his 23rd year that most dont in a lifetime.

Benteke

LOL

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
Proelia said:
Balotelli contributed very little to inters treble, Im not saying hes a bad player but hes vastly overrated and I for one dont miss his antics or lack of effort

Who is there? How is he overrated, he's achieved things at a month into his 23rd year that most dont in a lifetime.

Benteke

worst fishing trip Ive ever been on

ACMilan said:
Proelia said:
ACMilan said:

Benteke

What was it 8 goals balotelli scored in his first season for us and tell me how many did benteke get in his first season? also bentekes in a far inferior team

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
Proelia said:

What was it 8 goals balotelli scored in his first season for us and tell me how many did benteke get in his first season? also bentekes in a far inferior team

This is boring me now.

Benteke is a great talent and great goalscorer. But he couldn't lick the sweat off Balotelli's jock.

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
Proelia said:

There's no convincing some mate. Benteke more or less did in one season what took balotelli to do in three seasons. Not saying benteke is the better 'player', but he's definitely the better goal scorer and when I last looked, that's what both are employed to do.

Pigeonho said:
Proelia said:
ACMilan said:

There's no convincing some mate. Benteke more or less did in one season what took balotelli to do in three seasons. Not saying benteke is the better 'player', but he's definitely the better goal scorer and when I last looked, that's what both are employed to do.

The last time mario started 32 league games in a season was when?

The last time benteke played with anyone else who could score was when?

For arguments sake, you're logic states benteke is a better scorer than Ibrahimovic

So, no.

ACMilan said:
Pigeonho said:
Proelia said:

For arguments sake, you're logic states benteke is a better scorer than Ibrahimovic

So, no.
But not the better player.

Pigeonho said:
ACMilan said:
Pigeonho said:

So, no.

Mario scored at a goal a game since he arrived at Milan.

This will be his first season as a pure starter. Ill be my balls that (unless he gets injured for any length) he'll outscore Benteke

easily

ACMilan said:
Pigeonho said:
ACMilan said:

So, no.

Mario scored at a goal a game since he arrived at Milan.

This will be his first season as a pure starter. Ill be my balls that (unless he gets injured for any length) he'll outscore Benteke

easily
In an inferior league. When he played for us I saw little that told me that given a full season of starting every game, he would hit the 25 goals mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.