Mario Balotelli

I misse Mario, we miss Mario.

130822133945-mario-balotelli-3-single-image-cut.jpg

Proelia said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Proelia said:
Mario was nothing at 19 or 21 tbf either

FUCK MY LIFE

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award</a>

Anderson has also won that award, If you look at what isco and gotze have done to win that award mario doesnt come close

I'm struggling to see what Isco and Gotze have done what Mario hasn't. Didn't Mario help Inter win the treble, help us win the FA cup and League and play a major part in Italy reaching the final of the Euro's.

I think that puts Isco's and Gotze's achievements in their place.

Skashion said:
My point is that his supposed unreliability and inconsistency is way over-egged and the stats prove it. Balotelli was a decent player for us overall and doesn't deserve the denigration from certain posters including one who outright called him 'shit'.

Months on and still got a lob on over Balotelli. If you're lucky the judge might drop the restraining order.

cookster said:
Skashion said:
My point is that his supposed unreliability and inconsistency is way over-egged and the stats prove it. Balotelli was a decent player for us overall and doesn't deserve the denigration from certain posters including one who outright called him 'shit'.

Months on and still got a lob on over Balotelli. If you're lucky the judge might drop the restraining order.
It's the Mario Balotelli thread in the General football forum not Bluemoon forum... Perhaps it isn't me following the actual topic that has the problem with obsession?

I miss Balotelli. Never fulfilled his potential with us, but a top player nonetheless. Pleased to see him do well at AC, and grateful for the memories (the wink at Ferdinand, the brace at OT, the assist for Sergio etc). Life at City is a bit duller, albeit more professional, in his absence.

Skashion said:

Great post, we must be great full for our past players and remember the great times

city91 said:
Proelia said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
FUCK MY LIFE

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award</a>

Anderson has also won that award, If you look at what isco and gotze have done to win that award mario doesnt come close

I'm struggling to see what Isco and Gotze have done what Mario hasn't. Didn't Mario help Inter win the treble, help us win the FA cup and League and play a major part in Italy reaching the final of the Euro's.

I think that puts Isco's and Gotze's achievements in their place.

Balotelli contributed very little to inters treble, Im not saying hes a bad player but hes vastly overrated and I for one dont miss his antics or lack of effort

Proelia said:
Balotelli contributed very little to inters treble, Im not saying hes a bad player but hes vastly overrated and I for one dont miss his antics or lack of effort

name me a better 23yr old striker... hell, 24, 25, 26....

Who is there? How is he overrated, he's achieved things at a month into his 23rd year that most dont in a lifetime.

ACMilan said:
Proelia said:

name me a better 23yr old striker... hell, 24, 25, 26....

Who is there? How is he overrated, he's achieved things at a month into his 23rd year that most dont in a lifetime.

Benteke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.