Mario Balotelli

So that's another ex-player who has been ridiculed and ripped apart by the Bluemoon brains trust for having the audacity to have a personality and a bit of flair who left us with some fond memories, whether that be for good or bad reasons.
I wonder if fans of other clubs have 58-page-and-counting threads which in the main tear their old boys a second starfish?
We don't really need rags taking the piss out of our players when we're this fucking good at doing the job for them.
What next - 'Bobby Johnstone - He Liked The Odd Beer?'
'Stan Bowles - He Occasionally Went In The Bookies?'
'Colin Bell - The Crack Habit Revealed?'
Seriously, some of the stuff on here is simply embarrassing and sad.
Mario is and was multi-faceted - capable of greatness, and capable of being a pain in the arse.
As we all are.
So can we possibly save the hatred for a more worthy recipient, such as a rag, rather than one of our own who wore the shirt?

hilts said:
Mario is the Terry Thomas of football, cannot trust the cad and wouldn't give him your last tenner or let him take the mrs to the pictures but you cannot but help like the guy

Everytime i see the fucker it brings a smile to my face

Everyone who gives him shit is a miserable fucker, his stay was brief but worth the frustration

I wish the nut job nothing but the best and i hope he destroy's england in the world cup

I struggle to understand why you'd like someone you can't trust or respect. I hate people like that and they don't get anywhere near me as a person. Have you been surrounded by complete shit your entire life?

Your comment about him "destroying" England in the World Cup tells me everything I need to know, really.

peoffrey said:
hilts said:
Mario is the Terry Thomas of football, cannot trust the cad and wouldn't give him your last tenner or let him take the mrs to the pictures but you cannot but help like the guy

Everyone who gives him shit is a miserable fucker, his stay was brief but worth the frustration

I wish the nut job nothing but the best and i hope he destroy's england in the world cup

I struggle to understand why you'd like someone you can't trust or respect. I hate people like that and they don't get anywhere near me as a person. Have you been surrounded by complete shit your entire life?

Your comment about him "destroying" England in the World Cup tells me everything I need to know, really.

And your post tells me you are indeed a miserable fucker

I know a couple of rogues that i can't help but like so yes that means i have been surrounded by complete shit all my life

pillock

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25919173

Mario Balotelli: Milan striker fined for gesture at Cagliari fans

Mario Balotelli has been fined £8,200 for making a provocative gesture to rival Cagliari supporters after scoring in AC Milan's 2-1 win on Sunday.
The striker, 23, was booked for unsporting behaviour after grabbing an 87th-minute equaliser.
It was his eighth yellow card of the season, which means he is suspended for Saturday's game against Torino.
Balotelli was sent off earlier this season for insulting match officials at the end of a match against Napoli.
"Balotelli will learn," Italy coach Cesare Prandelli had said earlier on Monday.
"He will need a lot of love, he is a guy who we give a lot to and is important for Milan."

Sound familiar? haha

ifiwasarichfan said:
Trust me like most I have moved on.

However, I was 14 when Tueart scored his overhead kick in the League Cup Final against Newcastle.

I was 48 years old when the bloke you are all deriding,abusing and generally not being very nice about was voted man of the match on (apart from the birth of my only child) what was the greatest day of my life. The Cup Final against Stoke; it will always mean more to me than Aguerooooo day or any potential quadruple.

All through my thirties and for the most part of my forties I thought City would never win another trophy.

Mario is my candle in the wind.

I really like this, sums it up quite well for me well apart from I had never seen a trophy and thought I was destined to never see it

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So that's another ex-player who has been ridiculed and ripped apart by the Bluemoon brains trust for having the audacity to have a personality and a bit of flair who left us with some fond memories, whether that be for good or bad reasons.
I wonder if fans of other clubs have 58-page-and-counting threads which in the main tear their old boys a second starfish?
We don't really need rags taking the piss out of our players when we're this fucking good at doing the job for them.
What next - 'Bobby Johnstone - He Liked The Odd Beer?'
'Stan Bowles - He Occasionally Went In The Bookies?'
'Colin Bell - The Crack Habit Revealed?'
Seriously, some of the stuff on here is simply embarrassing and sad.
Mario is and was multi-faceted - capable of greatness, and capable of being a pain in the arse.
As we all are.
So can we possibly save the hatred for a more worthy recipient, such as a rag, rather than one of our own who wore the shirt?

Bwaaahaaaa!

Just the fleeting image in my mind of "the king" with a crackpipe!!!!!

BflqaEyIIAEatQt.jpg

BflqVmPIYAIkRSP.jpg

He just doesn't give a fuck.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4VN8MriKd8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4VN8MriKd8</a>

JustAnotherCityFan said:
He just doesn't give a fuck.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4VN8MriKd8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4VN8MriKd8</a>

If you can't respect your club, your manager and colleagues enough to partake in a simple exercise in training then what's the fucking point? Don't get me wrong, I like his funny antics like riding round Manchester at Christmas dressed as Santa etc. but this stuff frustrates the crap out of me.

peoffrey said:
hilts said:

now, now Peoffrey - isn't it a little too early for love-making?

(and we've got Sunderland to gird our loins for shortly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.